- 4

Minjeong couldn't utter anything, she can't move, can't speak, basically, she is frozen.

"Uhm..." she tried to make something come out of her mouth, to not be this obvious about her. She had an internal conflict, whether she'll ask Minji or directly at Jimin. But it would be rude to ask Minji when Jimin is already there.

"Miss Kim?" Jimin asked worriedly, seeing Minjeong in a daze for quite a while is actually worrying. Minjeong came back to her senses and turned her head at Jimin, which she immediately regretted because the latter is staring directly at her.

"Y-yes?" She stutters, trying so hard, to hide her blush from Jimin. While Minji is enjoying this too much, giggling quietly while she sees her teacher suffer.

"Nothing, you're just standing there for a while now." Jimin smiled and Minjeong's heartbeat beats faster. She tried to collect herself, breathing heavily.

"Doctor Yu, are you Minji's...?" She stops, she doesn't even know their relationship, and she doesn't even know why Jimin is there, fetching Minji. She was so confused.

"I'm her sister." And Minjeong panics, she has been telling Minji how her day was and Minji knows her crush on Jimin. Minjeong shifts her gaze at the little girl, smiling innocently, like she has done nothing wrong.

She. Is. Her. Sister. Oh.

Minjeong must've known about this. She is Minji's teacher for someone's sake. But she doesn't really meddle with their personal information or their family lives, only if it is necessary.

Minjeong bows at them, hurrying to grab her things and return at the faculty. She went inside and closed the door; she leaned at the door for a while before a voice asks her.

"What happened again?" Aeri asks, eyeing Minjeong who looks like she has seen something scary.

"Do you think she knows?" Minjeong arches her brow at Aeri and looks at her like she really needs an answer. Aeri didn't answer and watch in amusement as Minjeong keeps on walking around the faculty room.

Ryujin entered and nearly bump Minjeong's face on the door.

"The hell! Ryujin!" She shouted as she retracts her arms around her head.

"You know the last time I checked you are kindergarten teacher and teaches elementary kids that are very pure and innocent and should not hear words like 'The hell! Ryujin!'" She imitates how Minjeong sounded and Minjeong could only glare at her.

"Haha. Funny."

"Anyways, why are you even walking around that your face wants to kiss the door?"

"Her crush, Yu Jimin, is the sister of one of our students, Minji." Aeri answered for Minjeong, seeing how tense the latter is.

"Then why are you panicking? Like, something bad is going to happen?"

"She could've known! Even when I'm in her clinic! Minji could've told her!"

"And why would Minji tell her?"

"Because she's her sister, Argh! It's so hard to talk to you guys." Minjeong sat on the chair, frustrated.

Aeri and Ryujin could only try to hide their laugh.

"Is she alright? She looks in a daze since a while ago." Jimin fixes Minji's bag and carries her for them to fit in the umbrella.