- 3

"Jimin, I have something to tell you." Their mom said, taking out a chair across Jimin from their dinner table.

"What is it?" Jimin asks, looking up from what she's reading and removes her glasses. She puts down her pen first in which she uses as a drumstick more than a writing tool.

"I may not be home for a few days. The firm just said that we needed to take lessons but in Germany." Her mom said.

"Germany? Isn't that too far, mom?" Jimin argues. She doesn't want her mom to go that far again, much better if her mom will not go.

"Jimin, it's for me also. I needed this and you know that. Just this time, please. Take care of Minji, okay?" Jimin couldn't say her side anymore. If that's what her mother wants, then go with it.

"Mom, but please take care. When is your flight anyways?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? And you just planned to tell me now."

"Jimin, I'll be back sooner than you thought. Please. Okay?" Her mom caresses her daughter's hair.

"I understand but why can't you still leave your job? I mean, I do get good income from my job, you don't even need to work anymore."

"I love my job, Jimin and I hope you too." Jimin just smiled at this.

"But Minji..."

"I'm going to talk to her." Her mom assured. She stood up and sat beside Minji who is playing with her toys. Jimin stared at this. She's going to be a parent for a while.

"Okay." She sighed.

"Unnie, so you're going to fetch me from now on?" Minji asks while walking with her sister, holding tightly Jimin's hand.

"Yes."

"Is that so?" Minji grinned and Jimin knows she's up to something again. Jimin just face palmed at this.

"We'll cross the road now, stay with me. Okay?" Jimin said while waiting for the stop light to go red.

"Unnie!" She whisper shouted. Jimin crouched down for a moment.

"What is it?"

"Isn't the one beside me is Teacher Kim!?" She points to her side while covering her mouth. With this, the light turned red and that signals for the pedestrians to cross the road. Jimin carried Minji and slowly walked behind to see if what Minji said is real. Jimin glares at Minji.

"Stop." But Minji couldn't stop giggling at this.

They finally reached the school and Minji couldn't stop teasing her sister.

"You thought she's there, right? I knew it you like her. Yieeee." She jumps around while Jimin stares at her, feeling so done with her sister.

"Minji, behave in school, okay? And don't tell that to your teacher." Jimin points to her and Minji nods enthusiastically, like she's planning something terrible.

Minji went inside and Jimin left. She walked to the clinic and saw Yeji, she greeted her friend.

"Good morning." Jimin smiled, which is unusual for her. Yeji was so confused. Jimin is always a bad mood in the morning because from what she knows, Jimin hates everyone in the morning.

"Uh, good morning too? Can I ask you something? Why are you smiling? Did something that magical happen for you to be like this?" Yeji is very curious.