- 7

"Why did you even do that?! Now I don't know how to tell her that I don't have a girlfriend. I mean, it was clear to her and I don't even have to tell her because not like I want to assure her I'm single and not—"

"Okay, okay, I get it. Just stop prancing around the room, please sit down." Minju points out to her chair. They were in the clinic right after Jimin texted them to meet them there, and fortunately there was no one aside from them that's in there. Yeji glanced at the two, with Minji in her lap playing games on her phone.

"What's the problem though? We'd always do that before and the problem gets solved. No one would hit on you and she's asking a lot of questions. I just really want to hang out with this little one here." Minju pinches Minji's cheeks, glancing at Jimin after who still has worry written on her face.

"Besides, I have Chaewon already. Why are you even worrying it's not like there's something—oh." Minju looks at Jimin then to Yeji who nods her head at her. "There might be something happening between her and Miss Kim and you might have ruined it a little." Yeji answers.

It didn't take a moment for Jimin to throw a piece of paper towards Yeji's direction and stopping immediately, realizing Minji is sitting on her. Jimin could only glare at her and Yeji pulls her tongue out before chuckling.

Minju was wide-eyed the whole time, gaping, her mouth looking as if she wants to say something but stopping. "Finally! It was time you have a girlfriend Jimin! I'm tired of seeing your lonely ass sulking around. And yeah, after Chaehyun, they really couldn't walk near you. So are you in trouble or did I just ruin the possibility of you having a girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend and we don't have something going on between us. I just don't want her to have the wrong idea of me having a girlfriend." Jimin sits down finally, she sighs, contemplating why she even gets this pump up over a small misunderstanding.

"Yeah, unnie, say that when you finally like a boy which is never going to happen so yeah," Minji mutters, eyes focused on the phone she's holding and all Jimin could do was stare in disbelief at her sister.

"You two are teaming up against me. What's new?"

"Don't worry Jimin, I can fix this, so you can have your girlfriend back and yeah, yay." Minju closed her fists and waved them in the air, seemingly cheering for Jimin who lost her mind already.

"No, you will not do anything, and she's not my girlfriend for god's sake!"

"Yeah, soon to be girlfriend, I'm wrong forgive me." Minju says as she turns her back to Jimin and proceeds to get Minji from Yeji's arms.

"Oh god no..." Jimin pinches the bridge of her nose, unprepared for the trouble her friend is about to give.

"So?" Ryujin says at her, eagerly waiting for her answer after asking her why she is acting so unusual.

"I got nothing to say." Minjeong simply says, returning to her work. Aeri eyed her weirdly, trying to find possibilities about her friend's behavior.

"Something happened. Pfft, don't me Minjeong. I've known you for years, stop it." Ryujin says, leaning closer to Minjeong.

"I'm pretty sure you'll be over it after you say it to us—"

"Jimin has a girlfriend."

"—s, wait, did I hear wrong?" Aeri almost spitted her water, but managed to hold it in.