- 13

"Please say something. You've been silent for the past 20 minutes that we're together."

"..."

"..."

"I'm sorry it's just that. It's unbelievable. I didn't know things would lead to that but anyway," Ryujin sighs, looking helplessly at Minjeong who has been clutching the pillow to her face for a while now.

"Look, did Jimin ever say something to you after you... you accidentally said that you love her?"

Even with her face covered, Ryujin could still see how obvious the blush is on Minjeong's face.

"I don't know. I panicked. Then before I knew it, I was running away. I didn't hear what she has to say and obviously she can't go after me because she's carrying Minji. And I didn't mean to say I love her in the middle of nowhere. I just really don't know what happened." Minjeong mumbled all in one go. Face still stuck on the pillow and she's been rolling in her bed for the past minutes.

"If you really didn't want to let her know you could've twisted your words. What you said to her can be interpreted in a lot of ways." Ryujin crosses her arms, looking at the ceiling.

She came as soon as Minjeong called, desperate to come as fast as she can. She was sweating as soon as she arrived only to find Minjeong looking dead in the couch. After telling her everything here they are.

"But you didn't want to. You wanted to let her know in that moment. If you didn't run then you wouldn't be so worried and anxious about seeing her again. You should give her a chance to hear what she has to say."

Minjeong finally sits up, throwing away the pillow as she frowns. "I'm not ready to be rejected. What if she doesn't feel the same? Just when we were about to get closer I had to say that and ruin everything. This is unbearable. I'm so reckless."

Ryujin looks back at the times Minjeong and Jimin interacted. Sure, it is definitely not one sided. Jimin also has feelings for her. But what was she so afraid of? Also, Minjeong is too dense and oblivious to see how Jimin looks at Minjeong like she's the whole world. Ryujin sighs, what if I lock them together in a room and let them sort out whatever they have to do?

"I'm so stupid," Ryujin sees Minjeong hitting her head with the pillow. "Stupid, stupid, stupid."

"Hey," Ryujin coos. "Stop it. You're not stupid. It's not stupid to tell someone what they feel. If you could just talk to Jimin about this I'm sure—"

"I can't! I think I'll go mad if I ever see her face again. I cannot withstand the shame seeping through my veins while she laughs at me." Minjeong whines, earning another groan from Ryujin.

"You're so oblivious. So dense, so dense." She shakes her head. "You know if you weren't so whiny in this situation I would really laugh at you but being the good friend that I am I won't."

"Is Aeri still coming?" Minjeong asks out of nowhere, eyes almost teary and crystalline. This time Ryujin really laughed, clutching her stomach. Minjeong glares at her, feeling helpless with what she's feeling.

"Yep, she is. I still can't believe you're the same Minjeong who confessed to Jimin with all the courage she has in front of her sister."