Codename: Arcturus

Synopsis
Lloyd is free but Pythor and the Overlord are nowhere to be found. The Ninja discover Codename: Arcturus. But what is it? They go somewhere they never knew they would.

Plot
In the ocean's depths, Pythor leads the Nindroids in attaching balloons to the Overlord's preserved body, allowing them to raise the Nindroid MechDragon above water. With their leader secure, Pythor, General Cryptor, and the Nindroids take off towards the Lost City of Ouroboros.

At the Temple of Light, Lloyd gives up his Golden Power to restore the ninja's Elemental Powers. Garmadon expresses his concerns about Lloyd dividing his power, but Wu assures him that he must trust his son. Wu also reassures that they will find Cyrus Borg and stop Pythor, hoping that they will be able to rest once this is over. However, Garmadon responds by saying that since they are the protectors of Ninjago, rest doesn't come easily.

Later, at Borg Tower, Sensei Wu spots General Cryptor aboard a train heading for Ouroboros. He tries to send Jay and Cole to investigate, but they are fighting over Nya once more at Chan's Theater. Wu sends Kai instead, but the Red Ninja has become overconfident with the heroes' previous victory over the Overlord. As a result, he is attacked by Nindroids, and Pythor himself grabs him, tapes his mouth, and takes him prisoner.

Cole, Jay, Zane, and Lloyd discover the secret of Arcturus and head for Ouroboros. When they arrive, the floor opens, revealing the OverBorg's ultimate creation, Codename: Arcturus—a rocket designed to reach Delta V, the comet that contains the lost Golden Weapons.

The ninja release Kai and secretly board the rocket, preparing to go somewhere they never expected.