Chapter 25: Grandpapi

NARRATORS POV~

"Are you...bleeding?.." Snape looks at Harry,  a shot of worry shooting through him without showing on his face.

Harry is confused for a second before he realizes and chuckles darkly, touching his cheeks and glancing down at his fingers afterwards. "Oh...Sorry, I forgot that happens.." He smiles awkwardly.

"You forgot? Does this happen often?"

Harry scratches his cheek and hesitates a bit. "When uhh...Well when GranPapi no-nose used the killing curse on me...It didn't exactly leave me with nothing but this scar." He pulls his bangs up,  showing the pinkish scar on his forehead.

"The intense force ended up burning my tear ducts. I can't cry properly from the damage and it almost made me blind if it wasn't for my magic working overtime to heal me. My eyes became red-rimmed from the strain, and my eyelashes- well I honestly couldn't even tell you how they turned white."

Snape looks at him in awe, his usual scowl still covering his face, except now it was becoming harder for him not to react, his eyes far off while he took a moment to process the information.

"So when he-who-shall-not-be-named almost killed you, he damaged your tear ducts and now you cry blood?" He drawled out.

"Yup, Voldemort messed up my body in weird ways"

Snape slightly tensed at the name. Harry noticed and then realized.

"Ooh sorry, I forgot that people still consider that name taboo. I'll stick with Grandpapi then." He shrugged.

The older man looked at him oddly, this boy was bold. "Grandpapi?... He killed your parents.." he mumbles.

Harry breaks out laughing. "I know that better than anyone, trust me! I just can't bring myself to care enough about it to actually hold a grudge against anyone. If I can find humor in a situation then I will, and quite frankly, the idea of calling my almost murderer Grandpapi or other names makes me wanna snort from irony. And besides, they may have been my parents who loved me, but in the end they were never the best people." 

A silence fills the room while Snape looks on in awe, his thoughts contorted with unsaid questions. He wanted to know what made the boy so placable, forgiving, or carefree. He was a mere 11 year old and yet it was as if he's had a whole lifetime to accept his sorrows, understand his situation and its difficulties. He couldn't wrap his head around the way he could just accept it.

Harry casts a quick tempus, cringing. "It's only 3:30, we still have hours until school starts." He sighs, gently grabbing Athena and laying her on his chest.

"Am I boring you?"

Harry playfully glares. "I'm a hyperactive person, it's hard to relax for me. I have to be doing something or moving pretty much constantly."

"That explains the energetic nature you have."

"That means a lot coming from someone who constantly looks as if he has a foot in the ground."

"It's a lifestyle, not a choice."

Harry chuckles , his mind starting to wander a bit. His eyes focus on the ceiling, spacing out. He misses his godfather dearly, but he knew he had to wait. He needed to find moony first, then get Peter Pettergrew away from Ron and finally start a trial. He would also have to get enough evidence and come up with a fair story to tell that wouldn't tell too much about Voldemort or Dumbledore.

'You know, you can technically speak all languages now that you're the master of death, meaning you can talk to and control dementors.' Hades speaks up in his head, listening to his train of thought.

Harry paused, realizing what that means. An evil grin spreads across his face, his  teeth sharp and threatening in the candle lit room. It was as if the air temperature had dropped 10 degrees.

Severus looks at him with a massive side eye, a trail of cold running down his spine. "Something wrong?"

"Nope, just thought of something. You know, I should really stop bothering you now, you can read again and I'll go complete a...task per say. Have a lovely night Professor." Harry stood up, his black platform loafers not making a sound when they hit the ground.

Snape looked at him suspiciously, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.  "Quite the ominous look for someone 'completing a task'"

Harry shrugs lazily, winking teasingly and leaving the room. How fortunate.

A/N: I spoil you all too much- saw one comment speaking about how they would've called me daddy sooner if they knew I'd update more. Welp, I made a chapter immediately after that just for you, so I hope you enjoy babe. @animeerd

Fun fact: the average adult should be eating a cup of fruit and drinking 4-5 bottles of water a day.

Q/A: If you wanna dye your hair then what color would you do it? Mine is currently brown with purple highlights but I actually really wanna dye my hair light blue.

Your dear softy of a dad~
-storm