Chapter 4

Irene drove to Yongsuns house and saw Wheein and Moonbyul waiting. Solar immediately got out holding the note. Moonbyul stared at Solar who eyes were red from crying. Solar immediately grabbed Moonbyul hand and headed inside with the group behind her. Solars dad immediately got up with his gun aimed at Moonbyul. Moonbyul stared at him with hatred.

Moon:Go ahead and shoot me you fucking asshole!

Dad:Get out of my house!

Solar:No! We are going to see what Tae left for us. Let's go Moon.

Dad:How are you going to get in?!

Solar:He have us an key.

Moonsun immediately headed to his room and unlocked the door. Moon bust opened the door and looked around the room it was pictures of Moonbyul and Taehyungs other best friend Jungkook on the wall. Solar opened up Taehyungs laptop while Moonbyul looked through his book. Solar noticed messages between him and Jungkook. They liked each other but they couldn't have a relationship because Jungkook was moving to the states and Taehyung was forced to live here. Jungkook ended with a girlfriend which made Taehyung a little upset but he didn't have any control. Solar saw multiple pictures of Tae and Jungkook together and one photo of them kissing. She couldn't believe that Tae was bi and had hid it from his father. Moonbyul was reading Tae book which he had wrote that he had feelings for Jungkook and a girl named Kim. He didn't know who to choose but at the end he chose Kim. She cheated on Tae which are him fall into depression. His father found about about Jungkook and started to beat him every night. The night Taehyung snuck to Moonbyul house was the night Tae got raped but his father friend. Moonbyul grew angry reading the details of how his father friend raped Taehyung. Solar found a video on Taehyungs laptop. Everyone immediately turned to the laptop.

Taehyung(looks at the camera with tears and bows):Hello! I'm uh Kim Taehyung. I'm the son of Kim Jungwoo. I'm recording this video to my favorite people in the world. This is the last time you'll hear my voice. I'm going to kill myself with my dad pistol at the house he forced me to live in since the age of 14. I just got raped two hours before I started recording this by my fathers so called friend. I got raped for an hour straight. I begged him to stop but he slapped my face and kept going. To my stepsister and my friend Moonbyul I'm sorry I've made both you guys life a living hell. (Crying) I didn't want to kill myself but I can't keep living like I'm happy anymore and I'm not! I'm hurting. (Here's someone coming upstairs and covers his laptop and hurried onto his bed)

Dad:You still up?

Tae(stays quiet)

Dad:He's asleep you can come back in here.

Tae:No! Leave me alone!

Dad:You like stuff like this don't you?! Make it last all night I'll pay you extra. (Leaves)

Tae(hurries and locks his bedroom door and stares at his laptop):I'm sorry two you both. Please live a good life and don't let me bring you down. I already cut myself and took drugs. My dad is the reason I killed myself. I know your listening Jungwoo. Tell Yongsun you sent the same guy that raped me into her room and let him jerk off on her. Tell Yongsun mom that! Tell her that you cheated on her! Tell her that I caught you about to rape Yongsun and I saved her! He doesn't care about anyone. (Stares at the camera) I'm on my way to your house Moon. Protect Yongsun please. That's my final wish! You can date her just protect her. Jungkook killed himself when he was in the states. I'm going to join him... goodbye... (video ends)

Moonsun was crying and Solars mom was extremely angry. Moonbyul stared at the guy. Moonbyul ran towards him and pushed him down the stairs. Wheein hurried to Moonbyul and tried to pull her away but she couldn't. Moonbyul grabbed the guy by his shirt and was punching him over and over nonstop. Wheein and Hwasa pushed Moonbyul off and held Moonbyul back.

Moon:Why would you do that to him?! All he ever cared about was getting money to get you things for Father's Day!! You treated TAEHYUNG LIKE HIS WAS SHIT!!! He loved you even though you didn't love him!!! You abused him and made your friend rape him!!!??? Everyday he spoke highly of you and this what you do in return to him?! You deserve to die!!

Solar:I can't believe you would do that to your only child. Mom leave this asshole. Dad wouldn't want you here!

Mom:Don't worry my guy I've been dating behind his back is on the way. Not only that he's an police officer.

Moon(falls on her knees):Taehyung...

Solars mom boyfriend walks in and see Moonsun crying. He hurries to comfort Solar and her mom. Jungwoo was leaning against the wall heavily breathing. Moonbyul jumped on him and started choking him. He gripped on Moonbyul to stop her but she was using all of her strength to kill him. Solars mom boyfriend named James tried to pull Moon off but he couldn't. He pulled an taser out and tased Moon but it didn't faze her at all since she was use to it. Moonbyul could see him slowly losing his life as she tightened her gripped. Wheein gently made Moonbyul face her and pulled Moonbyul into an hug. Moonbyul eyes begin to water as she realized what she was doing she immediately let Jungwoo go and got off of him. Wheein just pulled Moon into a hug even though she wasn't holding back. She cried onto Wheein shoulders and Solar gently just joined the hug before everyone else did. James put Jungwoo in the back of his car and took Taes laptop down to the station and his journal.  The group went to the girls apartment and helped them setup. Wheein stayed next to Moonbyul holding her wrist. Wheein turned Moonbyul arm around and noticed the cuts all over her arm. Wheein didn't say anything because she didn't want to hurt Moon. Moonbyul just stared at the floor. Moon gently brushed Wheein off of her and went outside. Wheein was going to follow but Hwasa stopped her and Solar sat down next to Moonbyul and started crying on Moonbyuls shoulder. Moonbyul wanted to push her off but she remembered Taes final wish. Protect Yongsun. Moon just pulled Yongsun into a hug slowly wrapping just one arm around her as Solar cried onto Moonbyul.