Last Chapter

Months Later

Moonbyul and Solar was finally able to function over the sad news of there lost child. Let's take you back to the last day at Engfas office.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Moon walked into the lobby and knocked off Engfas door. Engfa answered smiling. Moon walked in and Engfa closed the door.

Engfa:My favorite client. How's everything?

Moon(smiling):Everything is going so well that I have some exciting news to tell you.

P'Fa:What is it?

Moon:Today is the last night in here. You helped me so much and made me realize that there is a way to be happy.

Fa:Really?

Moon:Ne. I always get happy every time I get the though of coming here. So I thank you for that.

Fa:Lets take a picture. I want to put you up on my wall.

Moon:Really? Why?

Fa:Because your something special and I love that.

Moon and P'Fa takes a photo and hangs it up on the wall. Once Moonbyul was getting ready to leave Engfa felt something in her gut but she couldn't tell what it was. Moonbyul hugged Engfa for a long time before walking out the building. After a few minutes Charlotte came rushing in with her eyes filled with tears. Engfa noticed that was her gut feeling after seeing Charlotte. Engfa didn't saying anything but hugged her. Charlotte started crying onto Engfas shoulders. Moon walked back in but stopped seeing Englot.

Char:A-at w-work today... fuck.. this lady s-she fuck! She came in with her f-friends and the lady was trying to figure out why she felt so um sick and and and I told her she was pregnant. Three months pregnant and and and I asked her did she feel any pain? She she she told me no. Out of nowhere she she she felt p-pain and and and there was b-b-blood all o-over the seat she was in and and and h-her her friends was there they were all s-shocked. So was I! I-I-I didn't know w-what to d-do I- I panicked and called a different nurse. She had a m-miss a um miscarriage r-right in front of me and her friend s-she p-passed out. And woke up after surgery.

Engfa:B-bee.

Char(crying):No... no.. I knew her... I knew her...

Fa:W-who was she?

Char:Your client girlfriend.

Moonbyul eyes widened as she heard Charlotte words. Moon hurried out the door and ran to the apartment. She busted opened the door and saw Solar crying on the couch with her friends. Wheein looked at Moon and immediately just tackled her holding her so Moon couldn't do anything.

.
.
.
.
.
.

It's was late at night and Moonsun was asleep and so was Wheesa. Irene sucked her boyfriend Selugi and they went into her room and fell asleep. Moon woke up and saw Yongsun sleeping on her. Moon looked at her watch and it was 3:30am in the morning. Moonbyul looked around and slowly sat up. Solar gently pushed Moon back down so they could sleep together. Moon carefully took Solar off her and kissed her head. Moon used the bathroom and watched her hands before going to turn off the light in there bedroom. Moonbyul cuddle back with Solar and fell asleep. Hours went past and Solar woke up due to the sunlight hitting her in the face. She looked around and Moonbyul wasn't around. She checked the time and it was only 3:45pm. Solar was shocked and realized Moon was at her new job. Solar immediately got out of bed and joined everyone and the living. Wheein was gone at work and Seulgi left to head back to her place. Hwasa and Irene hugged Solar before going back to watch they show. A few hours went by and Wheein had called Hwasa phone.