Chapter 7

Later that night

Moon had officially taken Solar to breakfast lunch and dinner. Solar couldn't lie that was the best date she had ever been on. She must admit she never felt this happy and loved by anyone before. Yongsun thought to herself a promise is a promise. Once they got back to the apartment Irene wasn't there. She left to stay the night at her boyfriend house. Wheein was in the room and Hwasa who were watching a movie together. Moonsun came in and Yongsun locked the door and put the food in the refrigerator. Once she got into the room Moon closed the door locking it. Solar stared at Moon who was making eye contact with her. Moon gently wrapped her arms around Solars waist as Yongsun wrapped her arms around Moons neck. They both leaned in and started kissing each other passionately. Moon gently took off Yongsuns shirt and unclipped her bra with one hand. Moonbyul picked Solar up and carried her to the bed not breaking the kiss. Moon started placed her hand onto Solar boob and gently played the her left nipple and sucked on the right nipple. Solar let out soft moans and closed her eyes. Solar was slowly started to get desperate seeing how slow Moon was going. Moonbyul took off Solars jeans and took off her soaked panties. Moonsun went back to kissing again before Moonbyul started kissing down Solars body. Moon started to kiss Yongsun inner thighs causing the older girl to moan. Moon gently held Yongsun legs apart as she slowly licked her tongue onto the older girls clit. Solar closed her eyes and place her hand onto of Moonbyuls head gently gripping her hair. Moon started to suck on her clit while slowly putting her fingers inside of Solar. Yongsun gently cussed as she felt Moons touch on her clit. Moonbyul started to get uncomfortable as the bulge in her pants got bigger then before.

Solar:Moon please. I can't wait anymore just fuck me please.

Moon:Not yet. Let me take my time please.

Solar:I'm an impatient person you know that. (Sits up) When I want something I get it.

Moon(stares at Solar):I- uh.

Solar pushed Moon onto the bed and took off Moons clothing. Solar then gently hovered herself over Moonbyuls face and leaned her head back. Moon started to tongue fuck Yongsun which made her moan out loud. She gripped on Moonbyuls hair and started moving her hips forward and backwards. Moon held Solars waist as support. Solar felt herself cumming onto Moonbyuls face. Solar took a moment to gather herself before getting off of Moonbyul. They started kissing each other making Solar taste yourself. Yongsun turned herself to Moons member standing proudly. Yongsun gently licked the tip of Moons member before taking it whole. Solar didn't have any gag reflexes so she started bobbing her head up and down at a slow but fast rate. Moon groaned and placed her hand on top of Solar not realizing she just busted a lot. Solar swallowed and inch before facing Moon.

Solar:I told you. I always get what I want.

Moon(closes her eyes):f-fuck. (Grips on Yongsuns waist)

Yongsun slowly put Moonbyul member inside of her and slowly bounced up and down. The sound of how wet Yongsun was echoed through out the whole room. Yongsun started to breath heavy as she was riding Moon. Moon started to move her hips up and down faster which caused Yongsun to moan loudly. Moon started panting as she moved her hips faster. Now the room echoed of skins clapping and Yongsuns moaning. Solar leaned forward kissing Moon as Moonbyul kept pounding Yongsun giving her all 8 1/2 inches. Solar walls tighten around Moons member trapping her inside.

Solar:F-fuck!!! Ahhh!! I'm c-cumming!

Moon:F-fuck h-hold it a little longer I'm not done.

Solar(moaning mess):Fuck M-moon I can't. Fuck I can't (cumming) ahhh shit..

Moon:I'm not s-stopping.