Chapter 5

A few weeks went by and it was time for Wheebyul check up. The officer knocked on the door and Wheein answered.

Wheein:Hey. She's in her room again.

Officer:Thank you. You all have visitors today?

Wheein:Yeah come in.

Officer(walks in):Hello. (Bows)

Hwasa(bows):Hello.

The officer knocks on Moonbyul door and no answer. He knocked again but no answer. Solar came out the bathroom and noticed that the officer only opened the door before rushing in into the room. Moonbyul was standing on her desk chair while having the rope around her neck. Solar just went to the bathroom. The officer walked in the moment Moon knocked the chair down. Wheein rushed into the room and untie the rope. Moonbyul sat down on her bed and Solar hugged Moonbyul.

Moon:I'm sorry.

Solar:You said you wasn't going to do this. I wasn't even gone for long.

Moon(stares at Solar):I said I was sorry. What else you want from me?

Officer:Moon do you need to go to therapy? I know a Thai therapist named Engfa.

Moon:That won't help. I already fucking told you that shit! Everything your doing isn't working! I'm stuck like this! There's no going back.

Solar:Moonbyul please. You know if Tae was here he would want you to do it.

Moon:Yeah? How would you know when you were never around? He hated them to. At the end of the day they make you feel bad.

Officer:Here's the deal. If you go I won't check up on you anymore only Wheein.

Moon:Deal. Get out.

Officer:Lets go Moon. We're going now. I already made you an appointment.

Moon:Can she come? (Points to Solar)

Officer:Yeah let's go.

Moonbyul hugged Wheein before she left. The officer took Moonsun to Engfas office and knocked on the door. Engfa opened the door. The officer glanced inside and saw a woman buttoned up her shirt. The woman walked to Engfa and gently kissed her.

Engfa(bites her bottom lip):Babe. This is my friend I was telling you about. Officer Nam. Nam this is my girlfriend Charlotte

Officer:Nice too meet you.

Charlotte:Nice to meet you. I'll see you when you get off baby?

Engfa(smiles):Chai. See you later.

Char:See you later. (Leaves)

Engfa:She's fine isn't she?

Officer:Yeah she is. Anyway I brought you an client.

Moon:I'm only here for the deal.

Officer:This is Moonbyul.

Engfa(takes a deep breath):Okay. I can tell this won't be easy so I won't be anything. Come in. And who is she?

Moon:My emotional support.

Engfa:That's fine. You have to stay out here though Nam.

Officer:That's fine. Moon please.

Moon(flips him off):Lets just get this over went.