chapter 3: first combined training session (part 2)

Continuing from the previous chapter.
After her homeroom teacher had defused the situation between herself and Chelsea, Lisa had rejoined her teammates in a training building.

Iida: so what was that about between you and Snart, Rory?

Lisa: first of all, I don't like being called by my last name. Myself and my classmates call each other by our first names to avoid confusion between us and our folks. (Turns to Iida, coldly) And secondly, I don't think that it's any of your business.

Iida: (unsure) Oh, uh ok. (Thinks) damn, I didn't know that Rory had a cold personality before.

Then Bakugo called to his teammates and asked them if they knew about Midoriya having a quirk. The boy with a bat armour spoke up.

Boy in bat armour: I heard what happened yesterday. But if he did had a quirk, there's a possibility of it happening late. Want to know what that is?

Bakugo: no. But I'm listening.

Boy in bat armour: it's called being a late bloomer. (Places his hand on Bakugo's shoulder) Don't be surprised if Midoriya intends not to use his quirk.

With team A.
Float girl and Midoriya were going over the floor plans as Y/N and Chelsea were preparing for the match. After they'd finished overlooking the plans, the floating girl introduced herself to her non-quirk teammates as Ochacuo Uraraka.

Ochacuo: so, what do you think we could do as a plan?

Chelsea: It depends on the plan. My father has a motto to go by.

Midoriya: what's that?

Chelsea: whenever he does, my father always says: "Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails... throw away the plan." Or something like that.

Ochacuo: That's...an interesting way.

Chelsea: (places her goggles over her eyes) I know.

All-Might begins the match as Y/N pulls his hood on. As they went into the "villain's hideout", Ochacuo notices a modified arrow in Y/N's hand where the arrowhead has some kind device to replace it.

Ochacuo: what does that do?

Y/N: it's something to use as a sonar or a GPS for myself and Chelsea to use.

Ochacuo: That's clever.

Suddenly, Bakugo and Lisa appeared from out of nowhere as a sneak attack. Chelsea was quick to react as she quick drawn her freeze ray as a low powered stream of heat was approaching her only to be cancelled by the same amount of power of her freeze ray.

Chelsea: I knew that you would come after me, Rory.

Lisa: (thinks, annoyed) she knew?! Damn it! I needed to strike a lot faster before she could react.

In the monitoring room,
A student with red spiky hair wasn't impressed by the sneak attack from them. Nana tells them that it's a strategy that villains who were at their wits end devise. The girl with earphone jacks, Kyoka Jiro saw Y/N was shooting some modified arrows into the walls.

Jiro: (thinks, intrigued) what's he doing? It doesn't look like Y/N wants to cause damage to the building... (Raises her hand) excuse me miss. Shimura. But what's Y/N doing?

Nana: Y/N's arrows have all kinds of different arrowheads. What you're seeing is Y/N is shooting flashbang arrows as a precaution.

During the training session,
Midoriya and Chelsea let y/n and Ochacuo to find the weapon while they handle Bakugo and Lisa. To avoid being followed by Bakugo and Lisa, Y/N readies his bow and shoots flashbang arrows into the walls as they passed but the arrows were remote detonated with a remote on his bow.

Ochacuo: are you sure that it's a good idea to use the explosive arrows to delay Bakugo and Rory?

Y/N: they're not explosive arrows. They're flashbang arrows meant to delay them for a little.

Ochacuo: (relived) Oh. They're not explosive then?

Y/N: far from it.

Eventually, Ochacuo and Y/N had reached the weapon only to find that its being guarded by Iida and the boy in bat armour.

Boy in bat armour: (offside) that Bakugo certainly has a villain side due to his grudge against Midoriya. But what about Lisa?

Iida: from what we've seen before training started, both Lisa and Snart seem to hate one another for unknown reasons. What do you think of Queen, Wayne?

Wayne: Y/N seems like a great fellow to be friends with. Sure, he and I are from rich families but he's very friendly to anyone. That's beside those every day villains out there.

Chris Wayne, Son of Bruce Wayne (aka Batman)

Both Ochacuo and Y/N notices the weapon as Iida and Chris continued their chat until Iida came up with an idea by playing the role of being villains. At first, Chris wasn't very thrilled with the idea but he was reluctant to go along.

Iida: (in villain mode) Behold! We are the personification of villainy!

Y/N: (tries not to laugh) what?! Isn't that too serious?

After being discovered, Y/N poses another plan to get the weapon as he activates a mechanism on his bow that rotates the bottom half of his quiver.

Y/N: Ochacuo, think you can keep Iida distracted for a little bit?

Ochacuo: sure but what about your classmate?

Y/N: (draws an magnetic arrow) knowing Wayne, he'll probably let Iida try to stop you from reaching the weapon while he guards it.

Ochacuo listens to Y/N as he explains about his newly drawn arrow and she understands it well. With the plan set in motion, Ochacuo attempts to take the weapon by using her flotation quirk. Iida uses his speed to keep her from catching the weapon.

Iida: (villain mode) Admirable attempt, but your Quirk's no threat if you can't touch anything. I can easily keep this weapon out of your reach until time runs out. (Has an evil laugh not realising that he fell right into a trap set by Y/N)

Ochacuo smirks which made Iida stops from his 'evil' laugh.

Iida: (villain mode) what's so funny, hero?

Ochacuo: Oh, it's nothing really. Just that you fell right into our trap.

Iida: (thinks, confused) what does she mean by falling into a trap. Hang on, Uraraka appeared from the pillar by herself then that means (Normal, sent flying towards the wall) wha?!

Suddenly, Iida felt a magnetic pull from a bunch of arrows from the wall behind him, Y/N's plan had worked when Iida was pulled from the weapon as Y/N walked over to the weapon as All-Might ended the match.

The next chapter: election for class rep