chapter 6: USJ (part 2)

Meanwhile back at UA,
Nana is currently with All-Might as he tried to get in contact with Thirteen and Aizawa. She too tried to get in contact with Oliver but finds that she couldn't get through either.

Nana: (closes her phone) Dammit. Something's not right....

All-Might: you can't reach Oliver?

Nana: no. What about you?

All-Might shakes his head to confirm. He wanted to give an appearance at the USJ when a rat-like humanoid appeared.

?: Hold your horses, you two.

Nana: (startled) Principal Nezu?!

Nezu: Am I a mouse, A dog or A bear? But the best thing is that (smiles) I'm the principle.

The pair were joined by the principle as he gives them some friendly advice over some tea.

-USJ, Y/N POV-

Over at the USJ, both classes 1-A and 1-A/N had our lesson interrupted by a massive group of villains and some kind of a bird hybrid thing. Suddenly, we heard something from behind us.

Mist: Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath.

Y/N: (walks forward,  confident) yeah, that's not going to happen, Misty. I'm sure that you don't even know how to kill the fellow.

Mist: how foolish of you to try and stop us.

Despite of the blockage of the communication, my father had managed to send a message to a professional gamma researcher as Bakugo and Kai's classmate, Kirishima attempts to attack him. Nearly half of both classes ended up split into groups as I find myself in the downpour zone with Morgan, Tokoyami and a quiet fellow named Koda.

-3rd pov-

After having sent half of both classes 1-A and 1-A/N, Oliver is busy cover fire with his archery skills as Aizawa continues to fight against the other villains. Eventually, Oliver joined with Aizawa as he was about finished when the kid with multiple gloves appears as Oliver jumps back.

Oliver: (thinks) This kid kinda has the same problems like Nana... just who is he?

As the chaos continues to unfold, something catches everyone's attention.

?: (offside) ROAR! Hulk smash puny Villians!

Hero: Bruce Banner/ Hulk, Quirk: transformation

A big green muscular humanoid appeared. The kid with multiple gloves was very annoyed with the new arrival as Kirogiri appeared next to him.

Kirogiri: Tomura Shigaraki.

Tomura: I know that there's a problem. Considering that the big green could defeat Nomu, our plan is ruined... (To the bird hybrid) kill the big green.

The Nomu attempts to deal with the big green only to be caught off guard when Hulk made an shock wave by claps his hands together.

Hulk: Hulk smash puny bird thing.

He grabs the nomu's right leg and smashes it against the ground multiple times before he throws it at Shigaraki.

Hulk: (glares at Shigaraki) I could snap both your arms off but I won't. (Roars) LEAVE!

Suddenly, the front door was kicked down as both All-Might and Mighty Heroine appeared.

The next chapter: plus ultra