chapter 4: election for class rep

After the match had ended with very little damage to the building.
Y/N, his teammates (besides Midoriya due to his injuries) and their opponents have gathered with their classmates as All-Might and Nana gave the MVPs to Iida and Y/N.

All-Might: anyone care to ask why those two?

Girl with spiky ponytail: I can. Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who truly
adapted to his assigned role. As for Que- (Notices that Nana was glaring at her in order to respect her class's rule of saying their first name to avoid confusion) I mean Y/N. He didn't want to cause any damage to the building by adapting to his surroundings. Take Lisa for example, her grudge against Chelsea is kinda like Bakugo's grudge against Midoriya. Causing damage to their surroundings isn't a smart move. Uraraka let her guard down and was discovered.

All-Might and the other students were surprised after she finishes her explanations. Her name was Momo Yaoyorozu, one of the recommended students in the UA's normal hero course.

Nana: (thinks) This girl really has a good eye on her. If Oliver was here, he'd thanked her for the explanation. Very clever.

As the afternoon continued, the other teams had either been defeated by capture or having the weapon secured. Then came the next day as a horde of news reporters appear at UA's front gate. Some of non-quirk students were getting overwhelmed with the questions from the reporters as they were getting curious about both the non-quirk system and All-Might being a teacher. Later, homeroom had started.

Nana: I understand that some of you were getting overwhelmed by the media but try to remain to remain composed. (Moves a sheet of announcements) next on the agenda is to choose an class representative and vice representative.

1-A/N: (besides Y/N as he wasn't paying attention) yes Ma'am.

Nana hands out a bunch of paper for the class to vote for their representatives. Y/N even voted for someone else. After the final count, Y/N was class Rep and another female student named Emily Rogers as Vice representative.

Emily: I hope that we'll do our best, Y/N.

Y/N: same here.

Later at lunch
Y/N, Chelsea and Kaina join Midoriya, Iida and Ochacuo as they discuss about various of topics which included Iida being a rich boy like Y/N and Chris.

Iida: are the five of you familiar with the turbo hero, Inginum?

Chelsea: is he like Flash or something?

Iida: not quite.

Chelsea: Unfortunately, I've never heard of him. Sorry, Iida. My dad probably has meet him.

Midoriya: while we're on the topic of quirks and equipment, Chels. Your freeze ray is similar to the gun that Captain Cold uses. Are you by any chance?

Chelsea: yep. He's my father. He runs an agency called 'Ice Defenders'.

Ochacuo: 'Ice Defenders'? That's sounds very cool.

Chelsea: It is. Speaking of quirks, I've see the footage of the entrance exams and something tells me that you need someone to guide you through the sickness of getting dizzy.

Ochacuo: (scratches the back of her head, confused) w-what are you talking about?

As she was having a drink, Chelsea raises an eyebrow in certainty as Ochako confesses about being dizzy while using her zero gravity quirk.

Y/N: so, whose your class rep and vice?

Iida: that would be Midoriya and Yaoyorozu.

Chelsea: a hero fan boy and a recommended classmate? That's amazing, Midoriya.

Midoriya: Unfortunately, I'm a little nervous about being the class representative.

Y/N: (eats some of F/F) I'm sure that you would be fine.

Suddenly the alarm went off as an announcement was heard.

Announcement: There has been a Level security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly.

Y/N: (mutters to himself) should've said in a calm and ordinary manner....

Through the hallway was like a city traffic jam as all three years were getting squished against each other. Y/N was close to a window with Iida as their fellow students continue to push against each other.

Y/N: Who in the world trespassed? (Notices the press) huh?

Iida: it's...the press from this morning.

Y/N looks at the crowd as Kaina and her blonde hair with a black lighting bolt, Kaminari were trying to get the crowd to calm down as they too were pushed by the crowd.

Iida: (calls to Ochacuo) Uraraka! Make me... Make me float, Uraraka!

Y/N: are you sure that it's a good idea?

Iida: yes.

Ochacuo uses her quirk to float Iida. As he was floating, Iida uses his speed to get to the exit while spinning like a rugby ball. He managed to get everyone to calm down.

Y/N: (voiceover) little did we know was that both classes 1-A and 1-A/N would have to fight against the real intruders.

The next chapter: USJ