chapter 5: USJ (part 1)

-1-A, Kaina POV-
After the chaos in the hallway had settled, I'm currently sitting in class next to Pinky while Midoriya and Yaoyorozu are down at the front facing us.

Momo: it's time, class rep.

Midoriya: huh? Oh r-right. Before we start with the class officers, I think that it's best for Iida to be class representative instead of me.

Me: (raise hand) are you sure that's what you want, Midoriya?

Midoriya: of course. Seeing as Y/N is class rep for 1-A/N, it's only natural for someone like Iida to be class representative.

Iida: (stands up in attention) If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth, I, Tenya Iida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative!

The other classmates are okay with the change of class representative as I saw Momo pouts and notice what she mutter.

Momo: (mutters while pouting) What about me...? I had two votes...

After the change of class representative, Mr. Aizawa walked over to the front and announced our next hero training session.

Sero: are going to train with 1-A/N again? And what's the session this time?

Aizawa: yes we are training with 1-A/N and today's session it (pulls out a card) Rescue. You will be under the instruction of myself, All-Might, 1-A/N's homeroom teacher and a couple of guest instructors.

-normal view-

Both class 1-A and 1-A/N have joined together after they got changed into their hero costumes. Y/N notices that Midoriya is in his PE uniform with his equipment.

Y/N: what happened to your costume, Midoriya?

Midoriya: it's still being repaired by the support course.

Chelsea: I'm going to guess that Bakugo did a number on it, right?

Midoriya: partly. I think that Wayne mentioned that I'm still a late bloomer in unlocking a quirk. (Thinks) at least other then Kacchan, they still don't know that I received it from All-Might.

He notices that Chelsea was leaning towards him with a look on her face.

Chelsea: (leaning into Midoriya's space) you ok there?

Midoriya: (nervous, thinks) crap! Chelsea's so close to me! W-what can I do? (Normal, nervous) u-uh y-yeah i-i'm f-fine.

Chelsea: (gets out of his space) well if you say that you're OK then that works with me.

Then they heard that Iida had blown a whistle and attempts to get both classes to get ready to board the bus only to find that its a city bus instead of a coach.

Iida: (unamused, hanging his head low) I didn't think it'd be this type of bus....

Mina: (pats Iida's back) don't worry about the seating order, Iida.

Kaina's classmate, Tsuyu Asui talks to Midoriya about his quirk being the same as All-Might and points out all kinds of things like Bakugo not being popular due to his angry personality. Eventually, the two classes had arrived at the facility known as the USJ (or Unforeseen Simulation Joint) where they meet Y/N's father, Oliver Queen whose in his hero costume and the rescue hero, Thirteen.

Aizawa: where's All-Might and Shimura? They're supposed to be here.

Oliver: (whispers) apparently, All-Might is resting in the staffroom due to overusing his power and Nana is looking after him while he does.

Aizawa was a little bit annoyed. Thirteen explains how her quirk, Black Hole works. Oliver starts to get on guard as the lights started to flicker. A portal opened up at the centre plaza near the fountain as a young man with a bunch of gloves walked through.

Aizawa: (puts his goggles on) Thirteen, protect both classes. Arrow, would you be able to join me in dealing with our uninvited guests?

Oliver: (pulls his hood on before locking an arrow to his bow) gladly.

To be continued