scars

Is this the part where they come crawling back to me now? We can't just "kiss and make up". That's stupid. Life is stupid. TOTAL DRAMA is stupid. It changed me. It scarred me, everything scarred me. Just what if Duncan never had the spite to cheat? What was that for? He left my unhealed scars to infect. The infection went into my brain. The  it hit me. It infected my heart. I got filled with anger. It is NOT just the past.

I can't just blink back tears and expect everything to go back to normal The damage has been done. Everything goes wrong after the realisation hits you. You just think you're crazy. And THEN actually go crazy. You're aware you're crazy, but you don't care. Nothing can stop it now. Except for someone reliable. I want to scribble it out, but nothing can really empty my thoughts. What if I never really got out first? Or what if " Harry " never mangled with the votes. Maybe I wouldn't have gotten a bit mad. Okay, maybe I got upset, but I'm not leaving 100,000 bucks just because my votes were messed up. BUT SEE? "Harry" has more fans than me now? I've messed up, a lot, but that's what makes me even more annoyed, like how the tension starts and then you feel your cheeks starting to burn, but you can't cry because that makes you weak.

You can't show determination because you're automatically "rude", you can't be " too nice" if not you're as fake as a porcelain doll, you can't be "mad" because that just means you've gone insane, you can't be pretty when everyone like you if not that's called "pretty privilege". You can't be lower than a hardcore bully, if not you're a " brat". You can't be sad if not you're just "seeking attention". You can't become aggressive when your boyfriend cheats on you with your new " friend", IF NOT THAT'S CALLED "BRATTY", " ANNOYING", AND "RUDE".

Gwen has so much pretty privilege, or maybe because she was in the final 2 of season one. "It's all in the past, Courtney", well definitely an unforgettable past. because you just really don't understand how it feels to be unfairly voted off of a 100,000 game reward! And also being cheated on, which is my EXACT POINT HERE. They won't understand unless they've been through it. It's depressing, exactly, but I'm just "attention seeking" for now!