long convo.

Enough venting, even thought it was all worth it. The doorbell rang. I don't know what shook me, but I just has the tension feeling it was.. Duncan or Gwen. Or Heather. I know, I really liked Heather. But when I watched the show, she went behind my back. Fury. I open the door and it's... Gwen? (and DUNCAN). This is where the yelling starts, but it really, honestly had to be said.

"How are you?" Gwen said, apparently starting the conversation. I said, "Uhm, hi? . Kind of OVERWHELMED, why?", Duncan stood there speechless.

Gwen replied, "Is that not how you start a conversation genius?", "I'm already mad, please don't make me feel any worse.." I said, in an annoyed.. way

"Chop chop? Speak up! Why else are YOU here Duncan? Crawling back to me to apologise?", I said, then glancing at him with a sharp look. He stammers, " Well, you know I've apologised so many times.. I don't even know when you will ever try to forgive me. I don't know what in your mind."

I reply, well, yell at him in a bit of shock and anger, "I'VE TRIED TO FORGIVE YOU SO MANY TIMES, DUNCAN. BUT I JUST CAN'T! YOU KNOW HOW BADLY YOU DAMAGED MY HEART. I WENT FROM A SWEET, LOVING AND NIC EBEING TO WHATEVER MANIAC YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO..?!"

They have a shocked look. I didn't feel guilty. I didn't feel sorry. I felt truthful to them. They deserve it. Well, he does more. I don't know HOW I forgave Gwen, but I really, really loved Duncan. He just didn't know it. I think.

I stopped for a second.

"You know how much effect words have?"

"You know what? JUST GET OUT OF MY FACE ALREADY."

I slam the door shut. Hm! What they deserve. I could've done worse. But I didn't. Doesn't that just prove I'm not as mean, bratty, selfish as you think! I'm not as bad. Why does anyone else have more fans than me? Heather did literally worse and she gets all of the worship and praise. What worse did I do?