disconnect?

Well dung, maybe it really is time to disconnect from them. I just really need one last conversation, and his patience. He really was loyal to me. Maybe I'll just sob in my bathroom
.
...

Hi! I'm back and as cheerful as ever! I just sobbed into my pillow in the bathroom. If season 3 never happened, I would be have been "broken". But then again, Gwen rings my doorbell. How would I know? Maybee.. it's because I see her standing in my front yard. Through the window. I let out a heavy sigh filled with fury.

" What do you want?!" I said, LOUDLY.

Gwen says, "I saw you hyperventilating through your window, everything alright?"

I say, "First off, NO! And secondly, why are you STALKING ME?!"

"I didn't mean to! I just saw your horse-sized window." Gwen stammers.

Well THAT must've been embarrassing.

"If you need anything I'm here." Gwen says pitifully.

"You're kind of part of the problem you know.. Do you even trust me? After what I " did" in All Stars?" I say as my voice slightly shakes.

Gwen looks shocked. She says "What, no! Of course not. That was all a misunderstanding Courtney. Of course I forgive you. Just please tell me, what is the problem?"

I just look up and glance a sharp look at her.

"I'm not really sure I can like.. tell you?"

Hmh.

I just give up and say, "Well, Duncan's just like.. a page torn from my life. But with glue. WITH GLUE THAT'S JUST.. not sticky. I try can't accept the fact I can't trust him. I want to, I really want to, but my heart tells me to and my brain keeps cursing him. I don't know what to choose, and I'm not certain I'll ever choose."

Gwen is surprised, like I've never snapped sadly before.

"I just want to let you know if.. I'm part of the issue, don't be afraid to tell me. It's hestitative, I know but if that's what it is, I'll be here to help you Courtney. We were meant to be friends. Just not at the right time. But here we are! This is the time. Now I'll help you move on, Okay?". She says.

I hesitate.

" Well, okay.. "

"Just don't break me again."