Oneshot - Snow Day (Nischa)

(Ik it's Nischa again but this ship has become my lifeforce)

Uranium City becomes a whole different place when it snows. The whole town becomes a winter wonderland, with perfect sheets of snow blanketing the streets, and even the lake on the outskirts of town freezing over. However, we all know the best thing about a snow day is school being closed, and lucky for the St Cassian Chamber Choir, that was exactly what happened to their school.

At 12:30 on the 24th of November, the choir met up near a café truck, all of them wrapped up in coats, scarves, hats, and gloves. They were stood around a tree, all sipping hot chocolate and sharing memories of past snow days.
"This has got to be the first snow Uranium City's had in years." Ocean remarked. "I think the last time it snowed was when we were around 12."
"Well, it's not like Ukrainian snow, but it still feels nice." Mischa noted, kicking snow about on the ground.

"I can remember that, my mom took me sledging by the golf course." Noel reminisced, swallowing more hot chocolate. "Somehow, I always ended up falling off my sledge before I got to the ground."
"We had a snowball fight that year, didn't we?" Constance added. "I can still remember someone trying to hit me with an iceball."
Mischa laughed. "Me and my friends back in my country would always have snowball fights." he said. "I would always get hit with an iceball, and while it hurt, I always got them back."

The rest of the day went smoothly. They walked around town, made snow sculptures together, and of course, had a snowball fight. Noel always stayed next to Mischa, partially so he wouldn't get an iceball to the face, but also to be a little closer to him. Eventually, the sun set, and the cold was getting to the others. Ocean, Ricky, and Constance all went home, but Mischa and Noel stayed together just for a little while longer.

The two went back to Mischa's house to get some ice skates (Noel's were a bit too big for him, but he didn't mind) and headed to the lake.
"Did you not bring any gloves?" Mischa asked while walking through the deserted town.
"No, I couldn't find them." Noel answered.
Mischa stopped in his tracks and handed the ice skates to Noel. Swiftly, he took off his gloves and shoved them into Noel's hands.
"Here, take mine." he offered while taking back the ice skates. "I'll be fine, I'm more comfortable with cold."
Noel found himself blushing slightly as he put on the gloves.

They approached the lake after a while, and they both started putting on their ice skates.
"Are you sure this is safe?" Noel questioned.
"Trust me, I've done this a lot before." Mischa replied. "That ice is definitely thick enough to skate on."
Once their skates were on, the two walked onto the ice. While Mischa was a natural skater, Noel was not, and with all the grace of a baby deer, he flailed about, desperately trying to keep his balance.

Mischa swooped over and grabbed Noel before he could face-plant onto the lake. Patiently, he took hold of Noek's hand and wrapped his other arm around his shoulders.
"Don't worry, I've got you, moya lyubov." Mischa comforted him, holding Noel upright. "We'll start this slowly."
Carefully, the two started to move forward, and while Noel was nervous, he found his balance eventually. They glided over the frozen lake gracefully, before coming to a stop on the other side of the lake.

Noel was now positioned across from Mischa, still holding on for dear life, but a little more relaxed.
"Well done." Mischa whispered, before kissing him lightly on the cheek.
Just then, snow fell from the sky, dancing effortlessly to the ground. Upon seeing this, Noel let out a small gasp before settling his eyes back on Mischa.
"This has been amazing." Noel said in a hushed tone, eyes sparkling with snow.
Mischa smiled at him slightly, before kissing Noel on the lips.