Oneshot - Sleepless Night (Ocean x Constance)

(Constance POV)

It was only a few minutes until midnight. It had been an exhausting sleepover, and almost everybody had fallen asleep. The only people awake were me and Ocean, watching a random fail compilation that came on automatically and laughing occasionally when we actually found it funny. I looked away for a bit and saw the rest of the choir was scattered about the room. Penny was next to me and Ocean on the sofa, Ricky was on the small sofa, and Noel and Mischa had claimed the air mattress.

I've noticed a few things about Noel and Mischa. Ever since they started dating, they've been very open about it to us. It's more secretive at school, but with us, they're a lot closer. Meanwhile, Ocean and I are still keeping our relationship a secret, since Ocean's still figuring herself out. I mean, I can understand - she's only just coming to terms with her sexuality, while Noel's known since he was a kid.

They even showed their love while asleep, with Noel being held close to Mischa, arms entangled in each other. A thought crossed my mind - I want that. We only get to do that kind of stuff in private, and I just want to have the chance to show how much I love this girl. Someday, I kept telling myself. Someday. Suddenly, Ocean laughed at the video, snapping me back to reality. God, she looked cute when she laughed. I couldn't help but smile.

"What happened?" I asked.
"A guy just walked into a window thinking it was an open door." Ocean chuckled, holding back laughter.
I snickered quietly at that mental image. I went back to watching the video, though my eyes kept drifting back to Noel and Mischa. Something just wanted me to get close to Ocean, and by God, I was gonna do it.

"Ocean?" I murmured. I could feel at little bit of tiredness creeping in.
"What's up?" she questioned.
"Do you mind if I...get I'm a little closer?" I nervously whispered. Although this was something I wanted, I was still a little nervous that someone would see.
Ocean scanned the room quickly before mouthing, "Yeah, come here."

I edged closer to her, my head resting on her shoulder. Ocean wrapped her hand around my waist and held me tight. This was it. It happened. I felt a rush of joy surge through me, and I felt myself blushing harder than ever before. As time went on, I felt myself getting more and more drowsy. A tired smile formed on my face as I looked up at Ocean, seeing her blushing as well. I felt my eyes flicker, before finally drifting off to sleep in my girlfriend's arms.

(sorry if this one seems shorter or of lower quality, I'm really struggling for motivation at the moment :/)