Oneshot - Stay The Night? (Nischa)

(also with a bit of chatfic bc I'm spontaneous)

(Noel POV)

If you'd have told past me that I would have a boyfriend, I doubt they'd believe you. This would probably be due to how pathetic I was around my crushes, and how I hadn't even kissed another boy. And yet, I somehow was able to pull the angriest boy in town. Surprisingly. I mean, I had been crushing on him for a very long time, and we've only been dating for a couple if weeks, but I'm wearing that as a badge of honour.

On a cold Friday night, with rain pelting the windows of my bedroom, I received a text. At first, I thought it would be from the groupchat, especially since they don't shut up on there, but I normally have that group on mute. Upon looking at the text, it was Mischa who had texted me. The text was strangely long, which confused me slightly, especially since his replies were often short. After a bit of thought, I opened up the messages app and replied to him.

⛓️🔥BAGEGG🔥⛓️: Noel help my parents were planning to have guests over and they didn't want me there so they've kicked me out of the house for the night and I have nowhere to stay

⛓️🔥BADEGG🔥⛓️: I was wondering if I could stay at yours

Monique🥀: Of course you can stay, where are you

⛓️🔥BADEGG🔥⛓️: I'm at a KFC using their free wifi

Monique🥀: You know how to get to mine don't you

⛓️🔥BADEGG🔥⛓️: Yeah

⛓️🔥BADEGG🔥⛓️: Would your mom be fine with me staying

Monique🥀: I presume so

Monique🥀: I mean she left for work at 7 earlier

⛓️🔥BADEGG🔥⛓️: Oh yeah forgot she worked nights

⛓️🔥BADEGG🔥⛓️: Alright I'm coming over see you in 15 minutes

True to his word, Mischa showed up at my door 15 minutes later. He was soaked from walking in the rain, but I noticed him smile slightly as I opened the door.
"Are you alright?" I greeted him as I welcomed him into my house.
"I've been better." Mischa replied, dumping his bag by the door. "At least I have a place to stay now."
After kicking off his shoes, he followed me into the living room and placed himself on the sofa next to me.

"I've let Mom know you're here, by the way." I mentioned, handing Mischa a mug of decaf coffee I made for us earlier. "She seemed fine with you staying here."
"Cool." Mischa nonchalantly responded, taking a sip of the coffee.
We continued talking for a long time as the rain still hammered down outside. The conversations were small, yet they meant the world to me. As the evening turned to night, we were both starting to feel a bit tired.

"You know, I'm really glad you did this for me." Mischa muttered. "Nobody else would have trusted me to stay with them. So, thank you."
"Anytime." I answered. "Honestly, I'd take ant opportunity to have us spend more time together."
I placed my hand on his leg, and we both looked deep into each other's eyes. During this moment, thoughts started to swirl around my head. Was this real? Is this about to happen? No, I can't get my hopes up. But God, I really want this to happen! I felt Mischa place a hand on my shoulder, before pulling each other into a kiss.

This was real. This was happening. It took me by surprise as he pulled me in, buy I soon sunk into it. I could feel my cheeks blushing, my heart pounding, my feelings soaring. We stayed in that position for a long time, before we finally prised ourselves away.
"My first kiss." I whispered excitedly, bringing a hand to my lips.
"And it won't be your last, either." Mischa replied with a smirk.
Just seeing his face, it reminded me how much I loved him. All of a sudden, I didn't feel tired anymore. Grinning, I threw my arms around him, pulling us together once again.