Don't stress

I just tought back on an incident with Rhea. I was doing her makeup before a show when i spilled all her coffee over the shirt she was supposed to wear that night. It stressed me so much because as a MUA i was always trying to make sure the wrestlers look their best. Rhea of course comforted me, reassuring me that we'll still be on time if she washes up.
Rhea was incredibly caring for me. People assumed she was harsh and cold but i knew the real her. She was the only one for me, i knew it. She was an Angel. But one day, the pain overtook her. It all changed the day i noticed her shaking and slurring her words. It was like a nightmare i couldn't wake up from. I found myself trying to help but i could only watch as it got worse. That's why i promised myself to give her back all the love she had for me. I would attemp to heal the deep wounds embedded into her skin with my love. Wether it is her hips, face or thighs, i'll give every single inch of her skin the attention she deserves.

I don't know how many of them exactly i threw away, but it was too many. The painkillers were getting more and more but i could see them working less and less. Rhea and I arrived at Monday night RAW, me as her MUA like always. I watched as Rhea took something from her bag, popping it into her mouth quickly. 1 before the show, 3 after. It was the same every single time.

,,Rhea, stop taking these"

,,The limit is 5 a day"

,,So you take four?"

,,.."

Tought so. Just when life was treating us so good Rhea started becoming addicted. I pressed the baking powder on to her under eyes.

,,You're so beautiful"

Rhea looked up at me from under her eyebrows

,,Don't change the topic Rhea. You're addicted!"

,,They help with my pain"

They didn't just take away the pain tho, they would slowly leave her completely empty. I remember Rhea being my first time, we haven't had good sex like that in months. She's just quote on quote ,,not horny" anymore.

,,We'll talk about it later, your match is about to start"

I watched from backstage as Rhea walked out to her theme playing. I danced along to the Song while cleaning up. It's a good song.

I went into Rhea's dressing room, knowing i probably shouldn't for my own good. Letting myself down on the Sofa i looked around at the half empty eyeliners lying around. Somewhere in the corner there was a bottle of water standing around. Being thirsty i decided to take a sip, grimacing at the burn it caused in my throat. Seriously? I closed the bottle angrily before throwing it into the bin. She's not gonna drink after all those pills.
Just when i was about to lay back i heared a knock on the door.

,,COME IN"

It was Damian.

,,I brought food"

He threw a Cheeseburger at me before sitting down next to me.

,,Are you and Rhea alright?"

I shook my head, taking the bottle Out of the trash again. He opened it up, smelling the liquid. Dissapointment was written on his face as he shook his head slightly. Damian was basically like an older Brother for Rhea so when i told him he got extremely worried.

,,i don't know what to do. Her current schedule consists of doing shows, working out and popping pills afterwards"

He put a supporting hand on my shoulder

,,have you tought about rehab?"

My eyes widened.

,,No, i can't do that to her. She already hates me, i feel so neglected. She- she hasn't touched me in what feels like years.."

,,There's not much to do besides rehab. You said the painkillers don't work well anymore. Please Gia, just think about i-"

The door to Rheas room was slammed open. Dom rushed into the room, trying to catch his breath

,,Rhea got injured!"

I jumped up from the couch, rushing down the hall immediately. Tears build up in my eyes from all the stress i was feeling the last months. This really topped all of what lately happened.

,,Where is she!?"

I yelled at Finn who was waiting for the paramedics to show up. He turned around, quite surprised to find me crying. He must have thought that i was overreacting but words couldn't describe how worried i was.

,,Calm down, it's just her knee"

,,Is she okay?"

I clinged to Finn who was trying to comfort me

,,She's in pain but she'll be okay"