midnight snack

I looked at her confused.

"Just ignore it, go to sleep and i'll answer it"

I looked at the Screen "Dom🤢🏃🏻‍♀️"

Ugh, why is he calling?
Annoyed i pick up the phone,while having absolutely no desire to talk to him. Why is this rat calling me in the middle of the night?

"Bitch, what do you want?"

I heared him chuckle behind the Phone

"Where's Rhea?"

Words can't describe how much i wanna smack him. RhEa Rhea RHEA- at the end of the day it's my Girlfriend.

"She's obviously with me you Idiot!"

"She's supposed to be at Damian's, what is she doing with you?"

I roll my eyes at what he's saying. How can someone be like this?

"That's none of your business! She's my girlfriend and i can have her over whenever i want"

I spat into the speaker angrily, lying about our location so he doesn't come and find us.

"It sounds like you two were having a midnight snack~"

He chuckled again, probably thinking he's the funniest in the world. Typical for Dom. Fans love him and everybody thinks he is hilarious, but i find him insufferable. I am grossed out at what he just said and without saying anything else i end the call. This man never fails to make me mad. Not only does he steal Rhea's attention by being an attention whore, he also has no shame. Damian would never make comments like that! I Just remembered that i should probably Text Damian, he has a right to be conderned about Rhea.

I lay down again, going on Damians contact.

Me: Hey, Rhea's with me. No need to worry!

After some time he responded.

Damian😎: that's what i tought, enjoy your time!

Thank god there are still normal people on this planet! I turned around to face Rhea,who was sleeping there peacefully, before i tucked away my phone and went to sleep too.

............…..........................................…...…...

The next day i woke up to Rheas phone buzzing. As soon as i looked at it i rolled my eyes in annoyance again

Dom Dom: 30+ messages

Sometimes i was just so close to going trough their messages, just to see what bullshit Dom writes.

Hearing Rhea wake up i quickly put her phone away.

"Mmh~ good morning Baby!"

She stretched herself awake before pulling me into her arms

"Who was it yesterday?"

I get annoyed at the question. Why can't i just get rid of him-

"Baby? Who was it?"

"Nobody important, just a spam call"

"Well, do you wanna order some breakfast?"

We decided to order from our favourite place, going downstairs to prepare the table and make something to drink.

Demi's kitchen was my favourite place to hang out. It had an island and she had those machines you can juice oranges with.

"Do you wanna have Juice?"

That's what i am talking bout! I nodded happily, but when i opened the drawer to get the forks my face dropped. I stood there for a while, staring at the half empty blister of pills. Those are probably old right? Rhea hasn't been here the last few days, she doesn't need those! Not wanting to stir up a fight i decided to throw them away quickly. I am probably just overthinking!