Chapter 13

"So, whats this about needing to talk to me?" asked Harry taking a seat in the library with his friends. "We, well Hermione figured it out." said Draco. "Really?" "Yea. And it's so cool Hare. What you have the core sight. The first person since Merlin to have it actually. you can see the colour of a persons core." "but all i see is white, grey or black light around people." "That's the only colour a core can be. Like for example, You-know-who's core was pitch black. According to records of course." said Ron. "Try it on us harry." said Draco with a smile. "ok. um Draco your core is black." "Figures, my mums a black and dads a Malfoy both family's are dark." "Is that bad?" "Some people think it is but your magic doesn't define you." said Hermione making Draco grin. "Well 'mione yours is grey." "That's really rare for a muggleborn you know." said Draco in awe. "Really? Why?" "Because you don't have enough magical experience or blood to be that in sync. Most muggleborns end up being Light because the magic is easier, while others go dark. Greys are rare." explained Ron. "That's cool." she said smiling. "And Ron you're white." "The Weasleys are a light family notoriously." he shrugged. "What about you Harry?" "Me?" they nodded. "Well actually I'm Grey." "Makes sense, the Potter married into the Black family at some point." said Draco "And they use to be a Dark family at first." agreed Ron. 

"What other people have you seen?" asked Hermione. Harry shrugged "Eveyrone. Like the twins are grey. McGonagall and Dumbledore are light whereas Snape's dark. I even saw someone that had a grey light on them but a dark outline." he said remembering Quirrell. His friends laughed confusing him. "I'm sorry Harry. But that's not possible." said Ron "What? Why?" "Because someone cant be both light and dark without being grey." said Draco shaking his head. "But I know what i saw." insisted Harry. "maybe there was someone behind them." said Hermione. "Maybe." agreed Harry not believing the words. he knew what he saw and he would prove it. 

That night Harry had a nightmare about a tall man with chocolate brown hair, red eyes and sharp features. He shot a green light at a women and then at Harry, but it backfired and his spirit left his body going out the window. Harry woke up startled with sweat running down his face and tears in his eyes. "Mom." came out a whisper of horror. "Harry?" called out a sleepy Ron. Harry wiped his ever flowing tears "You ok mate?" "N-No." "Shite. um-What do you need?" without a second thought the red head was next to him. Harry looked up "Take me to 'fessor Snape please." "Of course. 'course. Come on then." 

"Professor Snape. Professor Snape." the door sung open and Snape glared "Weasley? What are you-" "Harry had a nightmare and he wont stop crying. he asked for you....sir" looking behind the boy Snape found a red faced child. "Come inside."  he told them leading them to the living room. Ignoring the Weasley on his couch Snape picked up Harry and bounced him around "Sh. It's ok. It's alright." Harry hiccupped burying his face into the mans neck " Scary. Was scary." "What was? What did you dream about Harry?" "Man came into the room, he *hicup* shot green light at mommy and then me *hicup* red eyes." Snape eyes widened in horror and grief. He swallowed the bile in his throat and comforted Harry. "Was that the night my parents died?" came out a small question. All Snape could do was nod and hold the child. 

Behind them Ron stared with wide eyes in astonishment. "Mr, Weasley it's too late to go back now. Would it be alright if you slept in Harrys room? i can transfigure a bed for you." Snape suggestion snapped the boy out of his head. he nodded numbly wondering what the man meant by 'Harrys room'. he also noticed the man spoke softly trying not to wake the sleeping Harry in his arms. The Professor motioned for him to follow and lead him to the last room. Ron opened the door for the man and entered with him. He was shocked to find a room filled with everything a child would need coloured in dark marron red, gold and some black. He saw Snape gently tuck Harry into bed before transfiguring one for Ron out of the corner couch. "Get to bed and I'll wake you both before breakfast tomorrow. Goodnight Mr. Weasley." "Night professor." said Ron feeling extremely weird at the moment but his Sleep took over his thoughts as he climbed into bed. he could freak out tomorrow. 

"Ron. Ron. Ron. Ron" "Go away." he groaned. Harry sighed and pulled him off the bed making him fall onto the flor. He shot up and glared "oi! What'd you do that for?!" Harry grinned "you wouldn't get up." "That hurt you prat!" "So?" "So? I'm gonna kill you." Harry shrieked and ran around the room with Ron chasing after him. When the door opened they both froze and faced the intruder. Snape smirked and they pointed to each other "He started it." they said together. Snape chuckled "Of course. now are you done? If so i would appreciate it if you went to breakfast. Harry lend your friend some of your clothes for now. I'll adjust it if needed. Outside in ten minutes boys." with that he turned on his heel and exited the room. "This is so weird." said Ron making Harry laugh.

At breakfast they found Draco and Hermione worried at the Gryffindor table. Taking a seat each they greet their friends. "Harry! Ronald! Where were you two?! We were worried sick!" exclaimed Hermione. "Sorry. I had a nightmare so we spent the night in Snape's quarters." said Harry regretfully. That relaxed them a bit before Draco asked "You slept in Snape's quarters Ron?" the red head shivered "Weirdest thing in the world." Draco started teasing Ron while harry thoughts drifted to his dream, or well memory. If Voldemort was a spirit where was he? he was brought out of his musing by Ron saying "No seriously guys. It's like someone possessed him when he's with harry! he's so gentle!" that erupted laughter from them. "Come on, we should get to Charms." said Hermione and they packed up. 

Throughout the day Harry was in a daze. His friends asked him about it but he kept telling him he was fine. Finally the last class of the day was DADA. taking a seat in the back next to Draco he tried focusing but he couldn't. he kept thinking about his dream, Voldemort and what Ron said that morning. "Mr. Potter." Harrys head shot up when addressed. Surprise evident in his eyes. Quirrell hadn't stuttered. "Are you paying attention Mr. potter?" asked the man raising a brow. harry nodded dazedly "Yes sir." "Good." he turned going to the front of the class, who didn't seem to notice his stutter magically disappear. The Professor looked at harry intently while everyone was writing notes. The boy stared back and hid a gasp when the mans eyes flashed red and he went back to stuttering mess.

"Harry mate you alright? you've been out of it all day." asked Ron "Yea, is it your nightmare?" asked Hermione in concern. "Is there a difference between a ghost and spirit?" his friends were surprised at the sudden question. "Um...Well not much but one well known fact is that a spirit can possess someone whereas a ghost can't. Mostly because a spirit is someone that's still alive just lost their body somehow whereas a ghost isn't alive." explained Draco. Suddenly everything sapped into place for the ravenette.

Voldemort shot the green curse but it backfired and his spirit left his body, flying out the window.
Something was weird about Quirrell.
"It's like someone possessed him"
 The mans eyes flashed red,
"A spirit can possess someone."

"Oh my god!" Draco, Ron and Hermione jumped at their friends outburst. "What what? harry?" asked Draco. "I just figured it out. I gotta go guys." he said running "What?" "I'll explain later promise!" he called over his shoulder. While running he thought 'Voldemort's possessing my DADA teacher. What the hell?'