II.

the trip started of with alot of talking and them all getting to know me. which was also very obvious because they already know each other.

it was extremely cold outside, even though the sun was out. thats something i really dont understand about the universe, what is the point of it being really sunny, if its just going to be cold?

"so, tiana, are you from brighton? or did you just go there for our amazing show," will had asked me once the van started and began to drive.

"i was born and raised, although you show was very good i must say, but was not in brighton for that reason," i replied.

"to be honest, i dont think i have ever met anyone in brighton that is actually from brighton. its normally just people who are visiting or live there but arent from there," zoe told me with a laugh.

"well my dad came from brighton, thats why we never left. if im being totally honest, ive never had a reason to want to leave brighton in the first place."

"thats right! brighton is a great place. im originally from london but moved here and i have zero reason to want to leave. its a nice place if i do say so myself," will told me.

"as you should! its a very amazing place," i smiled.

the rest of the time in the van was spent discussing different things, sharing interests and playing eye spy. i won everytime but we will ignore the fact i cheated and made up words. mark had driven half of the way there and joe drove the other half. both not wanting to drive at all but just chose to both drive half way. i had offered multiple times to switch and drive but was then reminded that i had no clue where the gig was.

i have only ever been to london once so i was extremely excited to go. i dont like heights but i really enjoy the london eye. i find it so cool that when you go to the top you can see everything. i enjoyed it when i went last time as i went with liam. once again, my only friend.

i was sitting reading my book 'the seven husbands of evelyn hugo' (very good book btw), when mark walked over to us, clearly relieved to not be driving anymore.

"thank god i dont have to drive anymore, quite boring and i need a good nap." mark exclaimed as he pactically fell onto the chair. the fact he then almost rolled of the chair, made me giggle a bit.

"mark, did you know that tiana comes from brighton. like hasnt left. always lived there. it really did suprise me you know?" zoe said. mark turned to me with a shocked expression, a face like he had never heard of someone who actually lives where they came from.

"you must be joking? youve actually never lived anywhere else but brighton?"

"nope. like i said to the others, never had a reason to move and probably never will." i laughed.

i loved talking to people about my life and where i live. but to be honest, ive never had many people to talk to about my life, even since university. i never had many friends and i still dont really now, unless you count everyone i met yesterday. i was glad i got exepted this job as it gave me something to do. i cant just spend my life in bed or complaining about my life to liam.

"tiana, did you know anything about us before we met," leandra asked.

"if im going to be completely honest with you, i didnt. i saw that you needed a photographer and ive always wanted to take pictures of a band, so i took it as an opportunity to do something new. but after yesterday, i am defenitley going to start listening to some of your songs. im mean im going to have to get used to hearing them if im going to be with you all the time."

"well atleast you enjoyed the songs. or we might have a problem," will said, with a big grin.

i think im going to enjoy spending time with these guys.

------

i was very anxious about meeting the band the other day, but after spending the rest of the van journey with them, im finding t nice having more friends. the only thing im now going to have to get used to is going on tour and travelling a lot. i have obviously travelled before but now im actually going places with lots of people for quite a while.

they had already booked a hotel near where they were playing, and it seemed to be a decent hotel just by the entrance. we walked up to the front desk and collected our room keys.

walking into my room, i realised just how big my room is. jeez, i understand they invited me but this is alot. the bed looked extremely comfortable but i sadly cant just lay down all day.

unpacking my clothes, i was thinking a lot about the tour. how many shows am i actually going to go to? what if they get bored on me and want a new photographer? i hope my pictures will be as good as last time.

knock knock

the sound of someone knocking on the door interrupts my other thinking. opening the door, i come face-to-face with a tall man. will. "hello william," i smile to him

"h tiana, i just came to see how you were getting on. are you alright?"

"im great! are you okay?" i reply, smiling at him.

"im wonderful. i was also wondering if you want to come to dinner with us tonight," he said," we already planned to go but i just wanted to ask you."

"id love to come with you guys will. i just need to get ready and finish unpacking and ill be there! thank you for the invite." not going to lie, i was nervous but excited to go. also very happy will wanted me to come with.

"thats good. be ready in an hour! oh and dont worry about an invite. youre invited to everything from now on! ill just remember to tell you next time," he laughs. god that laugh could melt me in seconds..- i mean. anyways.

"ill see you then!" i replied as he opened the door. he smiled back and walked away. my face was probably extremely red, but im just going to assume and hope he didnt notice.

now i have to prepare for dinner with the band.

i completely empty the wardrobe i just filled to find an outift. i end up deciding on a white button down, a dark red jumper, a mini skirt and black converse. decent outfit for my first "night out" with them.