EPILOUGE.

three months later

"hi chat!" will exclaimed once his starting soon screen had been replaced with him. "how's it going chat, how are you?"i watched him from where i stood out of his stream's view, waiting."right, so, i'm actually not alone in this room, right now." he turned to look at me and offered a small smile, before turning back to his screen. "i was contemplating doing this stream but here i am. i know how things like this go so anyone who sends hate will be banned. i won't tolerate it."i smiled at that. i was happy knowing that he was open to banning people (so-called fans) if they were mean about me."wanna show yourself?" will turned to me again, gesturing towards the other chair he had set up on his right.i nodded and slowly entered the stream's view.

i stood next to the chair, giving a small wave at the camera. will laughed at my inability to act in front of a camera. i was usually the one behind the camera, not in front of it."introduce yourself, they don't bite," will said.

"i hope so. hello," i dragged out. "i'm tiana."

"she's my girlfriend, chat," will said, turning back to the camera and fiddling with his microphone. "'no way you found a girlfriend'?" will read from his chat, when the messages of realization came in. "okay, when i told you not to send hate, i didn't mean you could be mean to me instead!" he joked, causing us both to laugh.

i leaned in closer to the screen. "i'm way too good for him, aren't i?" i whispered.

"okay this is turning into a will hate club and i don't like it." i giggled, sitting down on the chair. i looked at the chat, and giggled again at everybody freaking out. i didn't see any hate messages; if there were any, the mods had already deleted them. "say something, this is your moment," will said. i peeled my eyes off the chat and sat back in my chair.

"i just realized that this isn't even an epic reveal 'cause we've posted each other before." i turned to him. "chat, pretend this is the craziest reveal you've ever seen and you've never seen tiana before."

"who's tiana?" i joked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"my girlfriend! do you want to meet her?"

"no," i deadpanned and turned back to the chat.will burst out laughing, me following shortly.

"right, okay, chat, ask questions if you want, i'll try to read some," will said once he calmed down, still giggling occasionally.will scanned the chat for questions; it was moving quite fast so i bet it was difficult." 'how did you meet?' here's someone who didn't know you. we met through my band, she was our photographer for the recent england tour," he explained. "yeah, she's a photographer, and a sick one."

i pouted at that, which he saw and responded by patting my head.his eyes went back to the chat, looking for our next question."

'how long have you been together?'"

"four months," i responded before he had a chance to.he hummed, eyes still on the screen in front of him.

"'what's tiana's favourite lovejoy song?'" will read and turned to me for an answer.

"either 'call me what you like', or 'consequences'," i replied.the corner of will's mouth turned up slightly in a smirk, recalling our history with the former song i mentioned.

"uh, 'what other artists does tiana listen to?' my chat only cares about you now."

"of course they do," i joked, smiling. "i mostly listen to arctic monkeys but he's been making me listen to a lot of los campesinos lately," i said, gesturing to will.

"you make me listen to arctic monkeys, i make you listen to los campesinos, we're even." he shrugged.i held my fist up for a fist bump, which he accepted."all these questions are about you, i'm bored," will said, looking through the chat.