XI.

INSTAGRAM

@tianasoles

absolutely incredible <3

tagged: @lovejoy

comments>>

user12 THEY LOOK SO COOL

user657 why are you still with them?

user2 YOURE FEEDING US

more comments>>>

after the show, everybody was full of adrenaline, therefore not wanting to go to bed. so we decided to go to a pub for some drinks. inside, you could find all sorts of drunks, couples on first dates or individuals drinking miserably. there was a distant smell of cigarette smoke, which almost made me run out the door. we sat at a table and a waiter took our orders. i settled for a lemonade vodka. we fell into casual conversation, talking about moments from the show and how good the crowd was. will had coincidentally sat to my left, zoe to my right.

will leaned over to me. "do you have a favourite song from us yet?" he said, silently, as to not disturb the others' conversation.

"i love 'call me what you like'. and your performance for it," i responded, maintaining the silent tone.

he smirked. "good to know."

"that sounded awfully threatening."

"no threat." a pause. "i'll keep that in mind when i'm singing it tomorrow." how can he just say these things? does he not care about my poor face? it's tired of going red. i looked down at my drink, attempting to hide my red cheeks, smiling. "tiana," wilbur called. i reluctantly looked up at him. he smiled when he saw my face. "you blush a lot, you know that, sweetheart?" this guy will be the death of me.

"shut up, william" i scoff.

-----

the next morning, we had to leave early for bristol, because the show was on the same day of our arrival. so we got on the van at 10 in the morning. this time, i sat next to will. everyone was tired, since we went to bed quite late the previous night. i was half-listening to the song that someone had put on, when i felt myself leaning my head to the side and falling asleep.

"oh my gosh, look at tiana and will," zoe whispered to leandra, shaking her.

"what?" leandra asked, but gasped when she saw what the other girl was referring to. tiana was asleep, but instead of leaning against the window, since she was in the window seat, she was leaning on will's shoulder. zoe quickly took a photo of them, sending it to tiana.

tiana

*one attached image* my ship is sailing

-----

i woke up to someone nudging my shoulder gently. "sweetheart," i heard. i slowly opened my eyes. will was looking at me warmly, waiting for me to get back to reality. i looked at him, then his shoulder and realization hit.

"oh my gosh, did i sleep on you, i'm sorry," i rambled.

he simply chuckled. "you did, but it's fine. we got a flat tire."

"what? how long was i asleep?"

"uh, an hour maybe?" he replied, not sure himself.

"sorry again," i repeated, looking him in the eyes.

"tiana," he said, sternly. "relax. now, let's get out." he got up, urging me to do the same.

"does anybody know how to change a tire?" ash asked when we came out of the van. apparently, nobody knew how to, so we had to call somebody who said they'd be there in about twenty minutes. we had stopped on the side of the road, nothing but grass around us. ash was, naturally, filming. i saw him filming will going into the woods, laughing internally. i went over to leandra and zoe.

"did you get my text?"zoe asked as soon as i got close to them. my eyebrows furrowed.

"no, what text?" i got my phone out of my pocket where i'd put it before coming out of the van.

zoe

*one attached image* my ship is sailing

i gasped softly when i saw what the picture was. me sleeping on will's shoulder, him on his phone, oblivious to the fact that he had paparazzi. "i hate you," i joked, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"i think you mean 'thank you zoe you're my favourite matchmaker.'"

"sure, sure," i responded, giggling. a little over half an hour later, we were getting back into the van to continue our drive to bristol. the rest of the drive went smoothly. we joked around, playing card games, during which mark kept cheating but denying it. music was on in the background as usual, will on music duty this time. we made it to the hotel and got settled or took naps for a couple hours, before having to head to sound check. what i didn't realize until later in the day, while i was taking test shots of the band, was that will had called me sweetheart. again.