𝐎𝐍𝐄 -The start

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

WHERE IT ALL STARTED.....

My life and my mental was destroyed at this time, but everyone thought I was ok just because I was "rich" and not only was I rich, I was black.. in a suburban neighborhood.

I had to Wake up, be perfect. Eat, be perfect. Get dressed, be perfect. Go to the store, be perfect.

It was TIRING.

On June 23rd 2013, I woke up to a loud ass alarm ringing in my ear at 7 in the morning. I turned it off after a good 7 minutes max because I was too lazy to get it, oops. When I finally got out the bed after scrolling on instagram for 20 minutes, I went downstairs to go eat some fruity pebbles, then went back upstairs bathroom to go brush my teeth since my nasty, disgusting, fat head, roach brother was taking a shit in the downstairs bathroom.

After I finished brushing my teeth I went to go get dressed in my room.

OUTFIT: Her c initial necklace, her natural hair in a high pony, a coach cross body bag, a baggy black long sleeved u neck crop top, baggy light washed jeans and black coach slides.

I went downstairs to grab my keys to get ready to leave but my rat brother decided to be funny and hide them.

"NOAH WHERE ARE MY KEYS!?!?"

"Why would you just assume it was me?" He said raising an eyebrow

"You fuck face the keys were on the hook when I went downstairs to go make my cereal and when I went back upstairs. Now that I'm back down here, there gone and your the only person here plus your the only person that does stupid things like take my keys."

He went quiet for a second looking dead at me in the eyes like he was slow.

"Your good."

"Give me the keys."

He gave me the keys pulling them from out his pocket.

"You're such a dick head."

"I'm telling mom."

"Ooo you made me shake in my big girl panties." I said waving my hands on the side of my head.