𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 -Plans

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

June 28, 2013

It was 10 in the morning when I heard my brother yelling already so I just decided it was time to get up anyways. I turned over in my bed and grabbed my phone from the night stand, seeing a text from someone. I had a feeling it was the guy from yesterday but I wasn't sure. I opened the text to see a random number.

704-555-0199

UNKNOWN
Hi.

__________________________________

I was so confused on who it was texting me until I remembered, I gave the guy I ran into on my walk my number. I gave it to him DAYS ago but still. I decided to not be rude no matter how early it was in the morning so I just answered the text back.

704-555-0199

UNKNOWN
Hi.

YOU
Hi..

____________________________

I thought it WAY too early in the morning for him to just answer my text like that but I was wrong. A couple minutes after I sent that text I got a random *PING* from my phone. I didn't think it was him because I supposedly thought any normal person would be sleep at this time and not worried about texting the girl they just met for the first time IN YEARS back immediately. But I was wrong, apparently. I immediately grabbed my phone even tho "I thought it wasn't him" something in me was telling me it was him so I hurried and grabbed the  spirit out of my phone straight after hearing my phone ping.

704-555-0199

UNKNOWN
Hi.

YOU
Hi..

UNKNOWN
Well, how did you sleep?

YOU
Good I guess.

UNKNOWN
You guess?

YOU
Well if I didn't tell you before, I have a brother
who is the tender age of 11 meaning he is the MOST annoying he can be.