𝐓𝐖𝐎 -Stroll

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋

June 23, 2013

Sitting on the bed scrolling on my phone was really making me bored, so I decided to go for a walk to get a break and some air.

OUTFIT: Plain grey Nike joggers, plain black crocs and a all black plain hoodie.

I brung my phone, keys and my black airpod max's with me.

______________________________________

I walked down the stairs slowly trying not to wake anyone up and start more bull. I made it outside finally, I took one good look at the sky and breathed in until my lungs were full of fresh air and let it out calmly.

"Finally, peace."

I said as I walked away to start taking my peaceful walk. I lived in a GOOD ass neighborhood obviously, due to my mother being a retired doctor and my father running a huge known company.

You would think my life was full of joy and money, you're right about the money but happiness wise. Absolutely not. Barely money wise, my brother got most of the money to be honest, but I still always managed to end up sharing with him every thing I had literally our whole childhood even then. Then my parents proceeded to ask me what I wanted for Christmas or my birthday but when I didn't say I wanted something that my 11 year old brother would want it was "oh my god your so complicated."

I wasn't 11, I was 19. They could've gave me the money or not, I didn't really care much honestly, and it was always my mom.

My dad would at least actually think about some of the stuff that I would want and try, my mother would get me a damn pineapple and casually think it was OK to say "You're welcome."

She thought I was my brother, I would either want money, makeup or clothes, I preferred money so I could buy myself shit but you know, my mom knew I didn't like her. I didn't like her at all.

I tried to finish my walk and go on with my day, when I heard a random deep and raspy voice yell "Hey Cora!" from behind me.

I quickly turned my head around for a second, I saw a random guy I'd never met before in my life, well... that I knew of. I slightly turned around more to at least see who called my name, I saw a guy... who I thought I knew, I wasn't too sure.