𝐒𝐈𝐗 -Date

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

July 10, 2013....

I was washing my hands from using the bathroom when I received a text from Amir. He wanted to go on a date. Being with how quiet and introverted I was, I clearly had never been a date before so he was gonna be my first date in my LIFE. Yes I was 19 and still hadn't been on a date before. I was really excited to go with him tho. His presence his general made me feel warm...

He told me to be ready by 7 PM and it was almost 7 PM. It was 6:49 PM. I brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for the date.

OUTFIT:
Black cargos, two slick back buns with two pieces in front, basic gold bracelets, large classic black Chanel hand bag, simple stacked gold necklaces, triple pink dunks and a pink baggy tee with sza album cover on it.

After I was finished getting dressed I texted him I was ready. I walked down stairs into the kitchen to get some water.

"Where you going?" My brother said crossing his arms at me.

"On a date."

"That was honest."

"Yea because what can you do to me? I'm grown?"

"Whatever."

And before I could walk away he just had to yap his mouth some more.

"Wait! With who?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"I'll eat your candy."

"Go ahead?"

"PLEASE TELL ME!"

"No, leave me alone." I said walking away.

I chose not to drive this time and only use ONE car so what happened last time doesn't happen again. He told me 4 minutes later he was outside. I used to forget he lived 3 blocks away from me all the time so I would just assume he was a creep who knew how to get to my house fast. Was I a little slow, yes.

While waiting on the couch I heard a knock at the door making me rush to door before my brother tried to get to it first. I opened the door to see Amir standing in the door way looking at me.

"Hi..." I said looking him in the eyes.

HIS OUTFIT: A sliver Cuban link chain, Tyler the creator album hoodie, baggy faded grey jeans, converse, plain black beanie and a tennis bracelet.

He stared at me for a another good, I saw him slightly bite his lip. That made my whole body feel like it was on fire, but I ignored it. He finally snapped out of it and said something.