𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 -Party

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

June 31, 2013

It was 8:57 at night, close to when I said I was gonna send him the address. I grabbed my phone and sent him the address.

704-555-0199

YOU
7123 Walter Springs drive.
Read at 9:00 PM

__________________________

I saw he read the message, meaning he was probably already prepared to go. I was already dressed.

OUTFIT: Gold necklace with her c initial on it, long curly end braids with side part, Sunny yellow large graphic tee with huge split in the middle, blue tote bag, dark blue baggy jorts, gold hoops, sunny yellow open toed heels, gold necklace with jade crystal for the pendant and gold bangle bracelets.

________________________________________

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. On the way to the party my phone started ringing.

INCOMING CALL FROM ZELLY....

I picked up the phone trying to keep focus on the road. When I answered the phone I heard all my friends voices. All of them, Zelly, Luna, Naomi, Trell, Evani and Jalil. They were all screaming into the phone.

"COREEEEE!!!!!!"

"GUYSSS!!!"

"WE MISS YOU!!"

"I MISS YOU GUYS MORE!"

"You better show up to the party." Zelly said making everyone laugh.

"I'm on the way now." I said laughing.

"K well we will see you when you get here."

"Be safe on the road! LOVE YOUU!" They all said.

"LOVE YOU GUYS MOREE!!"

*HANGS UP*

I decided not to tell them I invited a special guest. I want them to be surprised, especially since I've told Zelly about him. I was almost to the house when I got a text from Amir.