ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

꒰🇨🇦꒱

I checked my phone , I got some notifications. I missed twenty three calls and fifty messages from my friends and brothers, my parents didn't care or bothered to looking after me .

Why I was not surprised that my parents didn't contact me? I sighedv, I put my phone back on the nightstand and lie down on the bed .

I moved to a comfortable position and closed my eyes . After few minutes, before I could fall asleep and be in my dreams land someone came in the bedroom , it was Russia . "Oh my bad, I didn't mean to wake you up! " He said.

"No no , don't worry I wasn't sleeping I was just lost in my thoughts . " I say , I know lying is bad but I just don't wanna worry him . "Okay, uhm, do you want me to take you home ? " He asks.

"Uh . . Well can I stay here a little bit longer, I mean can I live here? " I ask .

"Wait, why you ask this so sudden?! " He replies .

"It's just that I don't wanna come back home , I got a lot of family issues these days and I don't want to force you if you don't want , I can found a another place to li─"

"You can stay here as long as you want , but if you wanna live here don't be surprised if my father and siblings come over without informing . China is my roommate . " He interrupts me.

"No really, I don't wanna bother you and your family I─" I tried to not be mean buy he interrupted me again.

"It's fine, you can borrow some of my clothes if you want or you need to buy some clothes. As I said you can stay here as long as you wish. " He says.

"You sure?.. " I ask .

"Yeah." He answers .

"R-really? " I reply .

"Like I just said , yeah ."

"May I help you with some things, since I stay here . . " I ask .

"Sure ." He smiles .

Woah . . No one was that nice before .

"Why are you crying ? " He aks , right tears started to fall , it's a lot to take . "It's just that no one else have done this before . . . " I answer as I wiped my tears. "Really ? ! You're the nicest person I never met before . " He replies.

"I know but . . My parents doesn't care about me because my brother is a better and smarter than me . . . Hehe he's also nice, though . " I say .

"Pff . . Why this capitalist? He killed innocent people . " He commented .

"What do you mean by 'innocent people' ? " I ask .

"My father is a good person but he had to lie for protect his own family , Imperial Japan was also protecting his family and he was forced . " He answers .

"Oh , I never knew that.. But wait, how do you know that ? " I ask , it's very suspicious . Why he is accusing my brother with proof from no where .

"I'm his son , and my dad is the ex husband of Reich and since he dates Faciast and Imperial I know everything about them since they are family . " He answers .

"Oh ." I reply , I don't know what to say , I wouldn't believe if my family was bad except my parents of course . . Maybe a little . "Anyways , do whatever you want there , it's like your new home home . "

"Like my new home ? . . " He nods .

"A new place safe , to sleep in and to live in , like to hide when you're scared . " He says .

"A h-home ." I replied .

"Yeah , your safe place to live in . You never felt that when you lived with your parents ? " He asks .

"I don't think so . . " I say as I look down .

"Well now you'll feel it , I hope you'll like be here . " He says.

"Thank you so much ! "I said and hug him.

"You're welcome (*'˘'*)♡ . " He said and hugged back . "Oh also, you must change. Let me get you some clothes . " He said .

"Oh . . Okay thank you ! " I replied .

He smiles a last time and I let go , he left the room and went upstairs to his bedroom , I guess . Before I could think anything someone interrupted my thoughts .

"Canada ." Someone say , I turned to the sound of the voice and it was Ukraine .

"Oh, hi Ukraine. " I say and smile at her , and she blushes .

"H-hey Canada , I heard you'll be staying here . "She said .

"Yeah . . Anyways , how are you ? " I ask .

"I'm fine , and you ? " She asks back .

"I'm good , thanks for asking . " I say .

"Uhm . . What do you wanna eat for dinner since you'll eat with us . " She asks .

"Whatever , I don't really care . Everything is fine for me the time it's not waffle . " I reply .

"Oh okay !─" She says .

"I'm back , oh hi Uke . " Russia come back .

"Hey брат . " She says .

"What are you doing here ? " He asks.

"Just checking on Canada and ask him what he want for dinner . May you help me making dinner for evreyone ? " She asks back.

"Of course . . Let me just gave him his new clothes . " Russia replies .

He hand meh my new clothes and left with Ukraine. Strange, why is Ukraine blushing like that ? . .

‿‿‿‿‿‿

Fun fact: In Russian we say " brat " for saying " brother " and "drug" for " friend "
I finally finished to update that chapter I was about to cry .