𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝

Yeah , I'm back :D !
I suffer in silence I need to update
every chapter now ..
︵︵︵︵︵︵

꒰ 🇨🇦 ꒱

I got ready for my first day of college , I was sick all the week and China was the one taking care osomeon

We talked a lot and I learned a lot of things about him and the others . Russia was pretty shy and never asked for anything except if it was necessary .

Germany loved working but also sleeping , he could even work while sleeping .

Soviet appeared only when his name was mentioned or if he felt like it but anyway I hoped there were no homeworks because I wouldn't think my little brain wouldn't handle home works after a long vacation of stress .

Russia and Germany waited patiently for me in the living room as I walked in . I wore a white shirt , black jeans and a red hoodie with my hat on my head .

"Hai Canada , ready ?" Russia nicely asked when he saw me .

I nodded and followed them to the car , Russia wore a black shirt with short sleeves and pants with his ushanka . Germany wore a blue hoodie and black short and his glasses of course .

"Nice outfit , fits you . . " I heard him mumble .

"Thanks ! " I replied and he blushed when he realized I heard him .

"S-sorry , I wasn't supposed to say it out loud . " He apologized .

"It's okay , I'm happy you like it ! " I said smiling happily and he blushed more .

"What's going on ? " Germany curiously asked .

"Nothing that concerns you . . " Russia replied slightly annoyed .

"Awh . . You're no fun . " Germany teased .

"Don't do like you are as well ." Russia replied .

"Guys please shut up and stop arguing . " China grumbled .

"Alright , sorry dad . " Germany laughed at the nickname and China blushed in embarrassment .

I also laughed but really quiet , I didn't want them to hear my ugly laughing noises . . I didn't really like it , my parents as well and same for my smile .

But I kept trying anyway , Germany and Russia joked around while I looked out of the window trying to distract myself .

I was not good at socializing so most of the time I just stayed at home expecting someone to ask me how I was doing and I knew it was kinda dumb since it would never happen and I kept hoping after all .

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

꒰ 🇩🇪 ꒱

We arrived at school , I got out of the car and stretch my arms and Russia got out excitedly like always .

His expression soon changed when he saw America far away and it became a cold emotionless face , I chuckled at his mood swing and took my bag .

I walked inside and started looking for Poland and Ukraine , they were my two best friend and of course since my father was Third Reich people thought I was manipulating Poland .

My story was kinda messy back then , anyway . We walked next to out classes and started to catch up a bit .

"Hey Germany , isn't a miracle the car didn't break down in the middle of the little ride ?" Poland teased .

"I don't know , but the only thing bothering me is the little title saying 'Made in China' " I replied in sarcasm .

"Awh , I guess every cars who seen this before would ran away .. They don't want a car accident because of a car breaking down ." Ukraine replied back .

"Eh , I don't really mind I won't suffer more in this hell .. " I said looking down .

"Mhm .. Sad , anyway , when do we get our dorms ? " Poland asked .

"I think it's next week , there was some technical issues with the light so it took much more longer . " I answered .

"Oh , can't wait to meet my roommate !!" Poland excitedly shout out .

"I don't know .. " Ukraine shrugged .

"Wait , do we have homework in Chemistry ? " Poland suddenly asked .

I took a deep breath .

"Don't tell me you forgot to do them .. " I said looking seriously at Poland .

"Cholera , jestem w opałach ( Damn , I'm in trouble ) !" Poland replied and pulled out his chemistry book and start working on the homework .

We laughed at his reaction , he quickly grab the manual and started to do the homeworks in a hurry .

"Lol , you're funny sometimes ." Ukraine mocked as I chuckled at the comment .

"Haha , very funny ." Poland rolled his eyes in annoyance .

"Do you need help ?" I kindly asked .

"Yes please , it would be so useful pretty please !" Poland begged .

"Hey , don't steal my bitch . Poland can only beg to me !" Ukraine replied .

"Wait what ?-" Poland asked in confusion .

"You mean beg in the bedroom ? Because right now we're in a public school ." I said teasingly .

Poland tried to process but then it clicked .

"Oh- HEY I'M NO ONE BITCHES >:( !" Poland replied angrily .

"Yeah yeah , you're my bitch ." Ukraine replied back rolling his eyes .

I laughed when they started fighting , some students walked and looked at the two idiots fighting like some kindergartners fighting over a toy .

It was funny to see their reactions , the fight didn't last long so did the fun and the bell rang , we had to seperate in our different classes .

I had history , Poland and Ukraine had both maths . And I felt kinda bad for them because there was an exam but after all it's their problem they should learn their lessons .

I made my way to my class and waited with the others , I wonder why every teacher are late and never got scolded for being late but when it's the students it is .

Is it because all their childhood they suffered from that rule of being late now they can be late without trouble ?

Because now I think I would explode or kill myself , sometimes teachers were rude but never to me since I'm the smart kid or the nerd .

Well people called me teachers' pet for being a good students , Russia is also a good student but pretty silent . The quiet kid if you want to call it like that .

After fifteen minutes , the teacher came and let us entered the classroom . We went in our assigned seats and place our things , the teacher then clapped their hands to get everyone attention and started the class .