𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

Third POV

The boys went to the mall in the city , they were pretty late since Mexico was waiting for them for now half an hour minutes . And since Germany and Russia started a fight , things won't get better maybe worse than that .

"Are you retarded?! " Germany yells .

"Yeah , I am , do you have a problem with that ?" The Russian says annoyed .

"Ja , of course I have a problem . " Germany complaints .

"Then , what is it ? " Russia asks , teasing the German .

"MEXICAN ISN'T A LANGUAGE, SPANISH IS THEIR LANGUAGE ! " Germany yells .

"Maybe but their Spanish is different from the original so I'll say Mexican , like this my brain will not work a lot . " Russia says , rolling his eyes .

"This is why you never get 100 on a test . " Germany comments .

"Maybe but I always have around 90 , so I'm fine it's all I need to pass the class . " Russia says .

"H-hey guys , I don't think it's a good idea to argue about that much longer . Mexico is waiting for us for almost an hour , now . " Canada tries to calm the two down .

"I know but that fucking Russian is starting to get on my nerve. " Germany grumbled .

"I did nothing , you are just trying to show how smart you are even you're not . " Russia replies .

"B**CH , WHAT DID YOU SAID ? ! " Germany yells .

He was completely pissed of Russia and his teasing .

"You're trying to do the smart kid but you still have a low IQ . " Russia says .

"You motherf**ker , that's why your father left . " Germany replies .

"Maybe but mine didn't left because his child is dumb as f**k . " Russia replies back , smiling .

"I'm gonna end you . . " Germany darkly says .

"Yeah , sure . " Russia innocently smiles .

...

"UGH , Why are they always late ! " Mexico grumbles .

"Maybe because they were very busy ? " Japan replies .

"You always say that . " Mexico says .

"Sorry . . " Japan mumbles .

"It's okay , I understand you , I should be he one to apologize . " Mexico sighs .

"That's okay :) . " Japan replies .

Japan and Mexico were waiting for the others , Japan was new into the little group . She joined the little group because her friends started to ignore her , use her and just complain about her . (Japan is transfemale) Russia was the first to make the move since he was the first to notice that , even if he was shy he could clearly see if someone is alone or something , at first he was hesitant and didn't trust her a lot but with time he finally got comfortable around her and invite her .

" We can buy ice cream while waiting them . " Japan suggests .

"Sure . " Mexico replies .

"I can pay if you want . " Japan says .

"No need , I'll pay . " Mexico replies .

"No really , I can pay myself and for you . " Japan replies back .