Log Entry 012

(Nightmare's Journal entry)

--Well this has been the last crazy days.. Still fighting off Decepticons most of the time-- with the team and my son. Varian has done successfully during his last missions and I'm proud of him for it. Even though the rest of the team can get on my nerves-- Sideswipe and Strongarm keep fighting for no reason. Grimlock being afraid of innocent creatures like the little kitten. Fixit still breaking and glitching. 

Also still on the continuation on Varian's training. But every time I look at Bumblebee, he gives me slight suspicious looks or expressions and I'm not sure what's going on with him. Believing he's on to me... but I hope he isn't, honestly they're all clueless. I tried not to show much of my powers... not after the incident. I can't lose anyone again for the third time... it's too much. Since the mission on Ped... I'm really happy that Starburst is back home and okay. Still not understanding happened on why he left...

I hope my children are alive...even my husband. But every time I go on missions, I get too many memories from before.. repeating my mistakes all over again. My gemstone on my chest kept humming on and off and I don't know what's going on... felt so weird and loud.

I'll continue to find them until my very last breathe on Cybertron or one Earth... and not letting the decepticons get in my way..

Even though I'm not ready to tell the team who I really am... not yet... would feel like a reputation--

*She continued to type in her data journal until Bumblebee called at to her*

*Oh scrap.. well time to log out, will type again soon...*

*Signing off*