1

Grrrr....... Grrrr!!!

Growls.

The humans have been growling for a year. Their flesh rot, they stink like dead. They move like slots, slow but when something living caught their attention they speed up and annoying and eat whatever living it is.

Maybe, maybe they're dead.

But how could the dead move and eat? Is it still called alive?

Kim Rok Soo and his team (3 Soo) are stealthy moving on a mission. For the survival of the humanity.

They have to find food and goods for the survivors.

The three man team left the camp to find valuable sources.

They have successfully invaded countless hoards of walking rotting bodies of people.

They are using the given map of the previous team who scouted before them.

And they made a jackpot of discovery.

They found a hidden market store.

They got a lot of seeds and fertilizer for farming, even in a small garden. And there are a lot of canned goods and different types of flour.

As they were resting, they draw the best short cut in the map.

It was a success.

They couldn't wait to come back to the camp where their allied survivors are at.

Meanwhile....

"Where is the young master?!!" An old man with benign smile asked the men in black clothes...

"He's gone! We swear! We finished him a long time ago!"

And a huge sword cut the heads of the men being interrogated. Blood splattered.

"I'm telling you! The experiment failed! And we have buried the bodies! Though he didn't died human we gave him a rest for a human." The man in white spitted out.

The man who looked like the old man in his youth slashed the arms of the man.

"Crazy maniac!!! You all killed my young puppy! You will pay!!!"

In rage they killed all of them.

"Young puppy were sorry"
"We shouldn't have left you there"

Both men cried while shivering in rage. There's no one they will off the hook.

"They must have prepared to pay, let's make them pay my son"

"A huge debt should be payed, these bastard... Yes, father, they'll pay more than they owned us"

This is my second fanfic hehehe.
I'm still trying to come up with a better plot in this but I'll make this a bit of funny and my ship here will sail. Krsxogcale supremacy!!!!

Though Krs might be out of character but it's my plot anyway hahhahahahah.

This is a fanfiction of Trash of Count's Family, I only own the plot of this story hahahhahah. Good luck reading this

I'm writing this fanfic because I was reminiscing of my past and recalled a movie called "Warm Bodies" I was simping for R hahahaha my early teen era lezgo.

English isn't my mother tongue so beware of the errors hahahhahaha.

And since I'm kind of in self proclaimed depression hahahhaha I might run this long.

Thanks for reading.