14:⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Deep Breath

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ You know what this means. Heheboi.

Being someone who's definitely not normal, and not remembering who the hell they were, Angel couldn't help but feel lost.

He knew he wandered all around the town, and when he regained consciousness he tried to know what he is and what the hell is happening.

Then after wandering for a long time,he discovered he isn't a human or any kind of zombies, he found out how humans are, the greed pride and dreams, he learned from them whoever he laid eyes on. And when he learned enough from them because he knew he already knew about the things they do he left them. Then he found the siblings, he feels it, he's happy with them. They are his most precious humans, and he'll protect them no matter what. And he met Rok Soo. He is unusual too because unlike the siblings he isn't that on guard with him and he did some intimate things with him though a bit forced but he felt it good so he bagged him.

As they live together he feels like this is perfect, he noticed how Rok Soo feel about him, and just like him he too have something for him. And to his surprise, Rok Soo's number one enemy in the house is his biggest supporter now. He wonder how did it happened.

He noticed how much effort the eldest daughter made for him to be pushed to Rok Soo, though she's annoyed on how Rok Soo wanted him to be only his, Rok Soo became selfish when it comes to him but he doesn't mind.

He knew how they are bickering behind the door as they play against each other.

He felt so peaceful.

But lately, he feels weird.

His head his hurt as it was like having something inside that screams, whenever he is alone. But with them he feels at ease.

And he kind of figured out what Rok Soo and On are planning behind because of his spy, Hong the most precious sunshine in the family, his innocence really didn't let any secret left behind. He is spilling the beans to him. Maybe because they thought he couldn't speak.

He may be not able to speak right now, but he could listen and understand. He isn't some kind of retard not to follow up the teas.

And this things happen.

Angel isn't that naive. He knew what's going on with Rok Soo. He already saw it before, that flushed face, hard panting and the most unusual is the raging bone that stood up wanting some fight. And he knew how to calm it down.

Angel is smart, once he knew the solution he will do it efficiently.
That's why he took Rok Soo's PPE and his shorts.

Just like before, but this time he isn't surprised to take off his pants and lay down on the bed and call Rok Soo to do it.

"Wow" the only thing he could only say.

Instead of calming down, his boner rages on.

"Shit... I'm losing my reasons"

And the last string of his sanity snapped when Angel lifted his legs up and close it.

Rok Soo immediately jumped on him.
His hard breathing could be heard around the room, nuzzles him up and down. Kissing his neck, licking his skin.

He lifted Angel up to his lap then grinding his cock on his bottom.

The friction of his cock and Angel's skin made him high.

He still grinds on him, as he sniffed his every corner.

"Angel... ughh" he moans as he cummed on his thighs.

He continued to grind, and when he regained his strength a bit, he positioned Angel for him to pound him harder.

"Angel.... Hold on me" he said and roped Angel's arms on his neck