12: On's Innocence

On knew, that when the adults fall in love, there will be a wedding on the way. But Angel is a zombie, will that be alright?

She knew Angel is different, even as a zombie, he only acted like someone who only lost memories and couldn't speak. Maybe he is a miracle to stop the mess in the world. Maybe Angel could be the answer. This apocalypse will be put on end.

However the life they have now is much nicer than they had before, they don't have to come back to their extended families, they are cruel to them as they are the rightful heir of their clan. If the world will be back to whats it like before it will be a challenge everyday to live on. If it's supposed to be like that, then she wish this apocalypse will be on the long run.

Wishing this could be just for this world. Is it a sin to live on this kind of life?

[On's villainous innocence go brrrr]

Rok Soo is a good person, and loves Angel and also them, like a family. He knew a lot of things and does everything for them. She likes how he treat them and his cooking. He is like her father, he's a fool for them and became important to her. She hopes they'll become a real family together. She want it so bad and make it happen immediately.

"Rok Soo, will you marry Angel?" She asked as she helped Rok Soo cook.

Rok Soo stopped.

"Of course I will" he answered immediately with his red ears.

She eyes Rok Soo.

"Then we will become a family then?"

"Silly. We are already a family"

On smiled. 'We're family, but they're not married yet how come?'

Satisfied of his answer, but there's more worries.

"But the church is close, how will you two get married?" She's worried, how will they get married if there's no priest to marry them? Then there's no wedding?

She heard Rok Soo chuckle.

"If there's none then we will make one, we have resources to have one" Rok Soo answered smiling to this daughter. 'She's so innocent'

"Then how will the wedding flows?" She knew it, Rok Soo is trusting on her.

"But first I have to propose to Angel and we have to get engaged then prepare for the wedding then our honeymoon" he replied listing with his fingers.

"Oh that proposal where you'll kneel to Angel and make him say yes!" On bursts out of excitement as she already saw the magical love story of her parents' friends. She might be young but she could remember how happy everyone is, and she was once attended a wedding and saw how proud and pretty a flower girl could be, she wanted to be a flower girl too, but her parents are already married and so are their friends. "But how could we make him say yes?" That is what all grooms worry about, she already heard those anxious murmurs of those men in black suit.

And she's feeling it, she's more worried. And this man is not even nervous at all.

'Don't tell me he's not going to propose to Angel at all and just do the live in option?'.  Believe or not, but most of the members of their clan do not see marriage as a great thing. It was only an option, and those kind of couples actually don't want each other in the end and break up. Their parents were the few members who married on their own will, and stayed together for a long time. She doesn't want a family she is in to be broken again, not on her watch.

"Well, since he couldn't say it, we could just make him say yes, that's why we'll teach him, he's a fast learner isn't he?" He hinted his plan.

"I see... then, leave it to me" she'll make it work out, she promise.

"Thanks"

On observed Angel's learning process.

'He learns by watching.... And puts all what he learn into practice, and he picks on what the characters in the documentations to use whenever he will need it's

And it's her time...

On downloaded a video of some simple proposal and a simple wedding videos and put those in Angel's tablet.

Then whenever Angel watch in tablet it will play.

"It will be stuck in his head and apply it whenever the situation arises" she reported to Rok Soo

"Good job" he said to On and gave her a head pat which she leaned on.

"And as for the next step, better be ready, you have to make it happen" she said as she stare at him with daggers
"Of course" he replied.

Then On and Hong immediately prepared the next step.

'I'll make my wish come true'

Damn, I made a wrong turn, making On sound like a manipulative villain. What have I done????