16: The Night

Grand fireworks on display.

PWEEEE PWEEE PWEE PWEEEE PWEE PWEEEE BAAAAAAMMMM

 A big bad move of some crazy idiotic survivors. The smartasses could only shake their heads

 Of course the zombies will crawl to where it is, there might be a lot of walking meats there. They could giddy up for some fresh meat, a feast!

However, for the goodness sake, it was Rok Soo planned that. Though it was ridiculous he was willing to do it for the kids who wanted fireworks display and his Angel agreed to have it too in their date as he is the one who will set up the fireworks there.

Rok Soo asked Angel to a date after their clean up operation in the pool park area (their -ahem intimate time).

' This time, I will get to (french) kiss my Angel ' his ultimate goal. Of course he will do it after tucking the kids to bed so that's why he let them loose around the pool and play the arcades, they have to be dead asleep to execute his plans, then he will spread his Angel on his freshly ironed sheets and have a good time together.

Heheboi. They will have a good time.

He will make Angel feel good with the big blessed holy sword he have been hiding inside his pants his whole life.

His stomach felt the butterflies as he imagine, he shall not ruin this because he made a lot of effort to plan and execute this plan.

Seriously he isn't like this before but he is now, because Angel makes him crazy, everything about him makes him crazy.

He wants to kiss that soft and boner erecting lips.

Make him squirm and resist and pant under him. Ohhhh how wonderful experience..

Damn.... It's so hot that he got boner for that, Angel do make him unbelievable things. Now, how can he handle this? Angel is so busy for something. What should he do? Wait and sit back for the show. He hoped Angel will surprise him with something.

"I saw him getting ironing the maid costume, I hope it would be one of them and another for the next morning" he saw Angel trying on the bunny out fit, he almost couldn't see him in the eye without getting a bone, even in front of the kids so he tried to be busy away from him, planting flowers and vegetables as usual.

Everytime he imagine being intimate with Angel he craves for the real one, that bouncy ass and slim waist that was made just for him to grip on. He have to thank his mother for giving birth to this person. She really made a wonderful person.

In the middle of his dilly dally he wondered how the hell they haven't kissed yet? Lips to lips, tongue to tongue. They got a lot of time together, he only licked Angel's inner thighs. Maybe because he wants it to be perfect their first kiss, his teeth are brushed, squeaky clean and smell fresh of mint, his tongue too reddish pink and not greasy, Angel should be prepared too. It's not that Angel's breath stinks or anything, but he should be ready and wanted to do things with him, not only him.
Some things should be prepared for the two of them.

And of course Angel also knew that, he even raided some buildings nearby to get things on his list to prepare for their lovely night, he hopes that everything will be at best flows.

When the fireworks display are finished, the kids are tucked in, and everything is in place. Rok Soo couldn't help but grin, ear to ear. Every step he took makes his blood pressure down there up.

And Angel took a bath while waiting for Rok Soo, he has to smell good as they will cuddle for the entire night, he is so excited that felt something unusual in his chest then he tried to calm down but then he slipped in the tub and fell down knocking up on his head making him unconscious.

"Angel? Are you there?" Rok Soo asks knocking on the door

There's no answer and everything inside the room is in silence.

He felt chills but more worried if Angel left.

"Maybe we're moving too fast we just started dating.... And he doesn't agree to it yet" Rok Soo started to mumble to himself, thinking of worsts first in his panic.

He ran around the floor finding him in silence trying not to wake the kids.

"Angel?..." He slops down the bed then felt something, Angel's clothes are still there but Angel is nowhere to be found, he checked the cameras but still not even a shadow of Angel showed.

"Someone took my Angel!" He held the clothes close to him and started to plan in his head on how he will get his Angel back and kill the bastards who took his love.

Clack!

He heard it, from the bathroom, but there's no one there when he checked it only a tub full of used bath water....

Oh shit!!!

"Ughhh"

He heard a growl

"Angel! Are you there?" He knocked on the door

"Grrr..."

Did Rok Soo heard it right? A growl? Really? How come there's a growl in the safe floor? They are on the highest floor of the hotel, the penthouse and there's a zombie's growl?

It's not Angel making fun of him right? He's mute and can only nod and express with his beautiful and pretty face.

Then who can growl like that??

Author is in deep writing block so bear this it will be gone soon. Thank you for reading!!