9: Introduction

On knows, there's something going on.

She woke up earlier because she wanted to help Angel prepare breakfast, but how is someone in Angel's room and someone in the kitchen cooking?

There's only three of them when she slept, and there should be only 3 of them in the house....

Badumm... Badummm...  Badummm..

Her heart drums strong beats.

She knew that Angel is different from the other zombies because she observed Angel couldn't detect other living unless being noticed by normal senses unlike the zombies that who knows how they are able to detect living humans.

So she is the most responsible of their security in their house.

She knows how to fight even though she's young, because her parents are fighters and strong ones. She was taught how to protect her love ones.

And now there's an intruder who got some guts to sleep on Angel's bed?! How dare you?!

And she made her stance and then a hand tapped her.

"Mmm" Angel smiled at her like a good morning greeting.

Her boiling bloodlust suddenly flew out the window, and she smiled back to Angel to greet.

"Good morning Angel!" She said and hugged him

Then Angel pats her head and opens the door.

"Mmm..." Angel stood still staring at the person who's staring at him

"Good morning" he greets Angel
"Mmm" Angel greets back with a smile then pats On. On knew what to do as the translator.

"Breakfast is ready" she said with a curious face.

Her evaluation to this man is not someone to take on alone and he doesn't have any clue why he's here at all and the most important is he doesn't have any ill intentions, but that doesn't make her guard down.

"Angel must have picked you up, you must be hungry, let's go down now, it seems like Hong is already down there"

Then Angel dragged her to the dining room as the other man follows.

Then they started eating, as like everyday routine, Hong and On will complement Angel's cooking, like he is someone needed the motivation, and then they tell Angel their plan for the day then scatter then mind their own business until lunch and help Angel prepare.

But the thing is since this day another member will join them. On have to interrogate this man and kick him out if ever he is suspicious to harm them and their peace.

"I'm Kim Rok Soo, I'm a survivor from the western capital"
"I'm On, we are living here for 2 weeks, this is Angel, he rescued us and he couldn't speak but still understand us, and he lost his memories if you ever noticed help him regain his abilities to live on, never be rude to him or I'll be the one to kick you out immediately" On stated as she tried to intimidate the older man.

"Yes I'll do that" Rok Soo could only chuckle inside of his head, this little girl is likely the chief of security of this household, and she is protecting this family well. He knew that she is very wary of him which is understandable and he finds it cute.

"I'm Hong, like noona said never be rude to Angel okay? And we like to farm and raise vegetables, and draw and listen to Angel play music"Hong tried to intimidate the older man but he felt like it won't work but since his sister already did he won't do any more since it's not like this man will not harm them at all. But he felt like he will steal Angel from them and he doesn't like that, so he will not put their guard down even if he's so dead in love with Angel.

"Yes, thank you Hong" he smiled to them. 'How cute'

Though they are very wary at him the first hours of meeting, they got closer like family after a few hours after the lunch.

They liked his cooking and he is helping Angel to whatever he shouldn't do because Angel has thin arms unlike his beefy arms.

The first one who he got close first is Hong, because he is mostly the one who liked whatever Angel does, and they bonded through brotherhood and played with him, On was a challenge at first because she roasts him because whenever he lose to Hong her teasing will attack him. Though when he helped her to have access to some accounts On immediately lifted off her guard down and asked him questions about this and that which is his specialty. Meanwhile Angel, an angel he is stayed quiet and stayed still watching many videos of anything to learn, he find him super cute and sexy. He could feel he'll get a boner if he stared to much on him in shorts and loose shirt.

'Oh oh, I stared too much'
"Did he mind that night?" He mumbled to himself, luckily no one heard him. Or else the bond he built up will crumble down.

He got a room, near Angel's room and got a change of clothes from the closet in that room. It was obvious that the clothes are new and unused.

The four of them lived like a peaceful family in the middle of an apocalypse.

The next days got very peaceful, though for Rok Soo is a bit challenging, he couldn't take his eyes off on Angel and stare at him. He wasn't really like this and it's rude but, Angel is so beautiful that it is getting hard and harder to hide his lust on him. And he's so lovely and kind and smart, and everytime he made a "discovery" he's so proud of himself and it made him proud too.

He knew it, he fell to this person.

But how will he make this person fall in love back to him

Yooooo Rok Soo unknowingly living together with a zombieeee

Even falling in loveeee ayyyeee

I'm gonna just root on him then.