Part 1

Y/N's pov

I was getting ready to go to a place that my friend invited me to. I had no idea what place we would visit so I just dressed casually and wore a cap. The streets were unexpectedly bustling with a lot of unique... or should I say, weird people? I saw a lot of people who had strange hairstyles and make-up.

I tugged my friend's shirt because I was getting a strange feeling. Seriously, I have no idea what was going on inside her head. 

"Hey, are you sure this is the right place?" I asked her with a sense of uncertainty in my voice.

"Why would you ask that? Of course, this is the right place! Aren't you getting fired up?! Just look at their aura, they look so hot and cool which makes me thrilled!" Said y/n's friend.

" Hah...Do you have a few screws loose? Did you just drag me here to satisfy your desires? Also, I could see you drooling over them, you should wipe your mouth first." I responded jokingly.

"Oh, right! Actually, we're gonna watch an underground dance battle. I think that you should unwind a bit since I know that you're very cooped up with your work. So, I thought that it might be great to watch something new for you. I promise that this will be so worth it!"

 Oh.. So she was doing this for me? Aigoo... I'm really glad that I have a friend like her, was not expecting this at all. Well, it was true that I didn't have the time to unwind because of my work. I've seen a lot of unique individuals here, so it really was a new environment for me. 

"Pfft- That's quite considerate of you." Because of the corny situation, both of us laughed and headed straight to the location.