Part 11

Chocol's POV

It's the 6th of January and as usual, today was quite a long day. We practiced the choreography that my members and I have been working on for some time. Also, it's Y/N's birthday.

"Finally, we can head home now! We practiced so much that I can already sense that  my body will hurt.." Said Haechi while stretching her body.

"Should we grab a drink nearby? A few cans won't hurt." Yeni said and smirked.

"Not a bad idea. I was feeling thirsty anyway." Haechi then agreed to Yeni's invitation.

"I'll pass. I have to go somewhere." I passed and was about to walk in the other direction.

"Not again! The night is still young, why do you sound like you're in a rush?" Haechi stated, frowning.

"Aww, are you going to leave us alone this time? What will happen to us if you're not there? It will be your fault if something happens, won't you feel guilty?" said Yeni to prevent me from leaving.

There's no time that I'd be able to escape the tricks from these two evils.

"Hah.. Fine, I'll stay for a few shots only." I said, letting out a sigh.

We walked for a couple of minutes before reaching the convenience store. We chose to spend some time there because it was a cozy spot to enjoy a drink and it was close to our studio.

While the two were getting the drinks, I just remembered that I hadn't greeted Y/N for her birthday. I thought about greeting her via text, but my phone ran out of battery because I used it earlier to record the practice.

Damn, is there no other way?

My thoughts were cut off when the two came back from purchasing the drinks.

I immediately opened the can and took a sip of the beer, sighing. "What a bad timing."

"Slow down, Chocs. What's wrong?" Haechi asked.

"Nah, my phone died."

"You sure that's it? You looked really troubled since earlier." Yeni added.

Haha, these two are sharp. Was it that obvious? They would surely laugh at me if they knew that the reason behind my troubled face was just because I forgot to wish "someone" a happy birthday.

Am I being too petty?

I changed the topic and said, "Today's beer is quite sweet."