Part 2

We arrived at the location and it was really packed. The dance floor was pretty simple and there were banners hanging on the wall. So, people do really like this kind of thing, huh.

People got energized upon hearing the sudden music that the DJ played. I knew that it was starting since someone came up to the front, it was the emcee of the battle and the battlers had started to prepare for the impromptu dance battle.

I was observing the people in the area and the atmosphere was really tense.

 "Whoa, look at those participants. They seem so determined for this battle that it looks like they're going to devour someone." I uttered.

"I know right! This is what makes the battle interesting. All of it, including those striking eyes, stylish clothing and makeup. This battle is no joke for them, their pride is on the line in this battle." Y/N's friend responded with a fiery expression written on her face.

While observing, I noticed someone in the corner who looked very composed. She had a cap on, a graffiti-style denim jacket, and a white cami top on the inside paired with a baggy short pants. 

I thought "Hm? Out of everyone here, she's the only one who looks really calm. Could she be a dancer or a spectator?"

........

Minutes have passed and the emcee have started to announce the rules of the battle.

"Within the allotted time, the dancers must perform their freestyle to a song that our DJ will choose at random. Our judges will then determine who wins the battle. Let's prepare for our first battle, Min Jae vs. Rush!"  

The battle had begun and the place became even more loud with cheers and claps. After some time, the last battle started. They said that the last battlers were the aces of the dance floor. Meaning to say, they were the monster of dancing. The battlers have walked toward the stage and... I noticed someone familiar.

 Huh? Ain't she the one who was in the corner earlier? Ah, so she really was a dancer...

Well, just from her appearance you could tell that she had the aura of a dancer. Now that I think about it, the moment she entered the dance floor and removed her cap, she looked quite cool. She had icy, fierce eyes that made you feel as though you would be screwed the instant you messed with her.

"Now, this is the moment you all have been waiting for. The battle of aces, Chocol vs. Miki!"

The DJ played the music and it was Miki's turn first. Her freestyle was so strong that it felt like my bones would break if I tried those moves. Her time was up and a lot of people cheered. Now, it's Chalk's turn.. Chalk? Cholk? Choc? What was her name again? Oh, Chocol! It was her turn and the music started to play. 

Her intro was good and she synced her movements to the music. I was left speechless, she looked really cool that it felt like it was an exaggeration to say that my heart skipped a beat. Her moves were very fluid yet looked intense at the same time. Especially her eyes that were very fierce while dancing. I have no idea, but out of all the dancers here, she was the one who caught my eye. That's why this was called the battle of aces. Their moves were very different from those of previous battlers, you could tell that they had more experience.

 I was worried that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the situation since I was not used to this kind of thing, but I guess I was worried about nothing. It was really worth it to come over here!

The dance battle had ended with Chocol as the winner of the last round.

"So, how was it?" Y/N's friend asked with much anticipation.

"I have no regrets coming here. I think I became a fangirl of the last battler named Chocol. She was so freaking cool that I think I might die if she was dancing in front of me. I wonder if I can see her again." I responded and sighed afterward. I really want to see her again so bad. After the battle, I wanted to visit her to take a glimpse at her before leaving, but there were a lot of people who rushed to see her. 

"Pfft- See, I know right?! Did you turn into a simp after witnessing her dance?" Y/N's friend laughed after teasing Y/N.

 After I arrived at home that night, I started to check out all her videos and social media accounts and followed them one by one. Damn, she looks good in every angle. After seeing her images, I became more curious about her and I found myself wanting to see her once more.