Part 4

After resting for some time, I grabbed my phone from my handbag, and then checked the time.

Shit, it's almost midnight.

I was thinking of leaving the place and head straight to my apartment but then, an unknown person approached me holding a glass of liquor and asked,

"You look lonely, are you here with someone?"

I didn't respond and just stared at him.

"Aw, come on. I'm trying to be nice, do you want to have some fun with me?" He added.

"No." I responded coldly.

Ugh, I should leave already. Plus, my head still hurts.

I stood up and was getting ready to leave but this man was blocking my way.

"Excuse me." I said.

He continued to stand his ground after I said that, and I was getting frustrated. What the hell is wrong with this man?

I looked for another opening to pass through since I was desperate to go home.

"Leaving already? It would be a waste if a hottie like you would already leave. Let's have some fun, shall we?" He said while grabbing my arm to prevent me from leaving.

"What the hell are you doing?!" The action he made annoyed me to the point that I lost my temper and tried to get away from his grasp.

"Get away from her."

The man loosened his hold as he heard a sudden voice enter the conversation.

"Who are you?" The man asked with brows raised.

"I'm with her.

It was Chocol. The voice I heard was Chocol's. I was quite relieved to hear her voice and the fact that someone was there to help me.

She helped me once earlier and this time again. She's like an angel sent from above, but I thought that she was having her time with her friends?