Part 3.5

I was at a loss for words when she said that. My mind went completely blank after she said something unexpected. Is this the effect of the alcohol? Or am I going completely insane?

I just laughed awkwardly "Ahaha..."

Chocol was wondering why my voice changed and asked,

"Are you sure you're alright? Your face is quite red."

I AM NOT ALRIGHT, WHO WOULD BE FINE IN THIS INSANE SITUATION AND GOD, HER SPEAKING VOICE IS SO DAMN HUSKY.

Chocol then suddenly held my hand gently and led me to a space where I could take a seat and added,

 "It's better if you should take a breather. Well then, I should probably go now since my friends are waiting for me over there."

I have taken a seat and I was already feeling drowsy because of the alcohol. The music was so loud that I could not hear her and just nodded to whatever she was saying, but I noticed that she walked away so maybe she was done taking care of me. I felt quite disappointed, perhaps it was because I wanted her to stay with me even for a bit.

But still, I had no idea what would occur if Chocol hadn't been there to catch me, so I'm very thankful for her. She's not only an incredible dancer and visually appealing, but also incredibly kind and considerate. Really, who wouldn't fall for that woman? She has everything.

...........

"Goddamn, my head seriously hurts." Y/N then rested for a bit to calm herself down. 

I observed a lot of people dancing in the crowd and thought that they were insane to have that kind of energy. Where the hell did I even get the courage to come here all by myself?