Chapter 13

And so this was how it was going to go. I was nearly killed after being pushed down a cliff. To be honest I had seen this coming from Lannard because since freshman year he hated my guts and not because I was the perfect victim for him to pick on, but simply because he always felt threatened by me or something. There was also Micah which was the ultimate betrayal, but I knew exactly what I had planned for her.

None of those fools saw what was coming for them that day.

A week passed and I was off walking, heading straight for Lakies. It was a Saturday morning and usually high school students went there to hang out because why would teenagers be at home on weekends when there's a local pub any of them could join.

I spotted a few cars parked there and as I walked up the steps to the front door, I could hear the chattering from inside. Icedale's football team the Icecrushers were here, and their captain's voice was the loudest of them all.

They all heard the bell as when the door open but none paid attention, till one of his buddies Clint saw me and he immediately nudged Lannard on his arm to look.

"What is it?! Stop acting like a needy bitch already!" Lannard snapped at him.

Clint pointed a shaky finger at me, his face pale. "G-Ghost! There's a ghost!"

"Huh?" Lannard turned around to look and then froze when he saw me. "The hell? What are you doing here?! How are you—"

"Alive?" I asked and tilted my head. "What? Are you surprised to see me alive? Maybe I'm not...Maybe I'm just a ghost!"

Lannard also looked shaken and like he could piss in his pants. I was amused but it was way too soon for him to get a piss in his pants and cry for his mommy, because the alpha hasn't joined me yet.

It didn't take long for Wolfe to finally make an arrival and the whole bar went silence the moment an alpha stepped in. Everyone could feel it, his domineering presence. They were all a bunch of betas and never felt the pheromones of an alpha, but now they did.

Lannard was the first to give angry Wolfe a look and then he looked at me before he blinked and dared to step closer. "What's going on here?"

"I'm here to take my revenge, Lannard." I said and walked towards him. "All my life you humiliated and bullied me. At first I let slide because I convinced myself that that's the way of life and there will always be this one person trying to drag you down. I then met a friend and then you turned her against me and crossed the line when both of you tried to murder. I see that Micah isn't here but I'll deal with her later, as for you...My mate will take care of you."

"Mate?!" Lannard scoffed and then he laughed before he looked at his friends. "You hear that guys? This little fag wants to take his revenge. What is he even talking about?"

I clenched my hands into fists. They were all laughing and I was trying my best not to be the one to laugh because these idiots didn't realise they were digging themselves into deeper graves.

Wolfe made one single step and the atmosphere in the room immediately shifted. Lannard was lifted by his collar and then slammed hard into the bar counter, so hard the wood snapped in half and his body was shoved all the way into the wooden floor.

Wolfe kneeled down and then he whispered in his ear. "That's right. This little fag has a mate and his mate is an alpha. You're looking right at him." He growled and fear filled Lannard's eyes. This time he did piss in his pants.

Wolfe stood up his giant hands clenched into fists. "Little Pup, wait for me outside. I don't want you to see this and I won't kill them, that will only be an easy escape for them. But I will make them regret they ever wronged you. Is all of them here?"

I blushed and shook my head. "No there's still Micah but I'll take care of her."

"Very well then. Now go and when I'm done here I'll take you home and we'll have lots of sex. I promise you that because I do get very horny after a good fight...not that this is even worthy of being considered a fight."

I nodded. I felt really hot for him, because I never imagined my mate could be a powerful big daddy alpha standing up for me and torturing douchebags for me. At this point I'd point fingers at anyone who messes with me even for the tiniest of trouble. Oh and that sex did sound pretty promising.

I turned on my heels and looked at the other side of the bar where there was an audience looking at me. I waved at them as they were going to probably stay back to watch the show unfold and then I headed out the door.

I kept walking, going back to our cabin as I heard the screams of high school boys getting beaten up by an alpha. It sounded so hilarious, they were crying like big baby girls!

Okay then, Micah. You're next.

Tomorrow I was going to go back home. It was part of a plan Wolfe and I came up with together and although he wasn't fully happy with me leaving, he agreed with it. I was going to go back to school and show Micah in-spite of her efforts, I was still alive.

There was also prom coming soon. I wanted everyone to see my date is my hot alpha mate and then once I finish school, I'll live with my alpha in the woods.