Important Announcement!!!

Heyo I have a very important announcement to make!

Do you guys like roleplaying? Well, I do! I will be setting up a discord channel exclusively for my VIPs! In this channel, VIPs will have live interactions with characters from my most loved series. This feature will only be available for the VIPs.

Benefits of this discord server include:

1. One-on-one interaction with two of my most loved characters, Wolfe and Tobit. (These will be happening on private channels so don't worry!)

2. There will be a general chat of course where everyone will be free to share their thoughts and reviews on the latest released chapters of my ongoing series.

3. There will be an option of either chatting privately with Wolfe and Tobit or role-playing interacting with them.

4. There will be weekly live events!

5. This discord server will finally give me a chance to openly communicate with you guys and share more insight on my journey as an author.

To join this server certain steps will need to be followed for you to join. First I'll be sharing the link to my profile and only members of The Breeding Cave will have access to it. To verify that it is you, I'll just ask you what your Inkitt username is that is way I'll be able to verify that you're my VIP subscriber. After that, I will share the link with you and you'll immediately be added to the server. Automatically you'll have access to the general chat channel, rules and regulations channel, and character biodata channel. The chat channel will just be for chats. The rules and regulations will contain the rules you'll need to abide by and the character biodata channel will contain information and all available characters you can interact with. As I mentioned before, only Wolfe and Tobit will be available for now. Each of you will then have to comment on the biodata channel which you would like to interact with. After that, you'll then be granted access to a roleplay and in-character chat category. Under each category will be private channels between only you and the character of your choosing. There won't be any story roleplays here only one-shot scenes.

And of course, with this new benefit, that means the VIP seats will be limited to only twenty members! So do join before all seats are taken. As a reminder, The Breeding Cave currently has an active discount of 25% percent. You'll find the code on my wall and just so I can say it again the code is Veryimportantbiatches.

Now doesn't all these seem pretty badass and cool? You'll feel like you belong to the VIB (Very Important Biatches) gang!

To those who already are subscribers to this tier. The link will be on Inkitt and like I said, only VIP members will see it.