020

Lola knew how she had been slowly coming to terms with the fact that Tom had a daughter with her best friend.

She knew it had happened way before she and Tom even got together. She wasn't mad. She was just hurt that Tom never told her.

She felt as though he had lied and kept something so important from her. She wanted to forgive him. But part of her was worried that he had more secrets. 

She had slowly been getting over what had happened. And she was moving on. But Tom's daughter Aubree was her baby's sibling.

She didn't blame Grace at all. She felt as though it was down to Tom to tell her. Yet he didn't. That's what annoyed her most of all.

Lola was pregnant. And the stress of Tom's secret had really hurt her.

Izzie had been fuming. Lola knew that Izzie wanted her  to cut contact with Tom. But she knew that she wouldn't. Not while she was pregnant with his baby.

All Lola knew was that things were complicated and she didn't know how to handle it all.

Lola walked down into the kitchen. She smiled as she saw Izzie who looked to her. "Morning darling. I've made you a fry up. Need your strength today," she said.

"I'm not hungry."

Izzie sighed. She looked to her. "I know you're hurting about Tom having a secret baby. But you need to move on from him. Focus on your baby and the mum you're going to be," she told her.

Lola rolled her eyes and sighed. "I know you don't like this. But I'm still in love with Tom. And I don't expect you to understand. But for me, please try," she said.

"I can't. He had a baby. And he never told you. A baby with your best friend."

"Grace told me. I'm not mad at her. I'm not mad at the whole situation. I knew he had a life before me. I'm more pissed at the fact he didn't tell me," Lola said.

Izzie knew she didn't want Lola involved with Tom. But she knew her daughter. And she knew she wouldn't listen.

***
Lola went into school. She saw Grace and walked over to her. "Hey. How is Aubree?" She asked.

Grace shrugged. "She's okay. I've put her in a daycare away from here. So I'm a little worried about her."

"Why?"

Grace sighed. "I thought it would be hard for you. To see her knowing that she's Tom's. Tom barely acknowledges her. And when he does, it's just a little pick up and then puts her down," she said.

Lola smiled. She took her hand. "Aubree is my baby's sibling. I want to see her. You're my best friend too. So don't feel like you have to keep her away."

"I partly did this for myself too. If I know she's here, then I'll keep running off to her in the crèche," Grace said with a wink. She looked to her. "Have you and Tom talked?" She asked.

Lola shrugged. "Partly. It's just weird. He kept this from me. I'm not blaming you. I blame him. I just... I don't know. What if he's got other kids out there?"

"Doubt it."

***
Lola walked into tom's classroom. She looked to him and smiled. "I've got an appointment tonight. Do you wanna come with?" She asked.

Tom smiled and nodded. "I'd love to. Thanks."

Lola turned and walked off. Just hoping that she and Tom could make it work for the sake of their baby.

Our baby {Waterloo road}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara