01

Lola sighed to herself as she looked to tom who lay asleep in her bed. She looked to him and smiled as she looked to the pregnancy test that she had bought. Lola knew that she was pregnant. She had all the symptoms but she didn't know what she was going to do. She knew that she was only fifteen and it wasn't planned but she wanted the baby. Lola stood in the doorway and looked to tom and smiled. Lola knew that by the week that they would be married and she also knew once he was married it would be over for them. She couldn't continue to sleep with him once he was married. Lola walked over to tom and kissed his cheek as he stirred and looked to her "hey" he said as she looked to him and smiled "you better go, everyone will be making up soon" she said as he looked to her and smiled.

Tom got dressed and smiled as he walked over to Lola and placed a hand on her hip and leant in and kissed her "are you okay?" He asked as she nodded "I'm fine, tired. You had me up half the night" she teased as he looked to her and smiled. Lola sneaked tom out of the house and closed the door "what are you doing?" She heard izzie said as she turned towards her and smiled "getting the mail" Lola said as she handed izzie the pile of mail as izzie looked to her and smiled as she walked into the kitchen "come on, go and get ready for school while I make you some breakfast" izzie said "I'm not hungry" Lola said as izzie looked to her and frowned "you don't well, have some toast at least" izzie said as Lola looked to her and sighed.

***

Later that morning, Lola got to school and smirked as she saw tom. She saw the love bite on his neck and smirked "I'll see you later" Lola said as she walked off. She knew tom was watching her. She walked off into the school and sighed as tom walked after her "Lola" he said as she turned to face him and sighed "shouldn't you be with your wife to be?" She asked as he turned to face her and smiled "tell me not to marry her and I won't, tell me and I'll end it for you" tom said as Lola looked to him and frowned "why would I?" She asked as he smiled "because you feel how I do" tom said as she looked to him and shock her head "marry her, it's for the best" Lola said walking off.

***

A few days later Lola stood in the bathroom and sighed as she looked down at the pregnancy test that she had worked up the courage to take. She saw it was positive and sighed. She walked into her bedroom and sighed as she hide her test and sighed. She hide the test in a drawer and sighed as chlo walked in and looked to her and smiled "I'm going out with Donte, do you want to come?" Chlo asked as Lola looked to her and smiled "sure"

Lola sat in the car and sighed. She couldn't stop thinking over the baby, the life that was growing inside of her. She watched as chlo climbed up from with Donte and frowned as she saw chlo who was climbing all over him "chlo what are you  doing" holly said as Lola frowned and spotted a truck in the corner of her eye and frowned as she saw it was coming towards them "watch out" Lola yelled as a truck came speeding into them sending them tumbling off of the road.