02

Lola groaned to herself as she woke up in hospital. She saw izzie who sat on the side of her bed. Lola looked to her and groaned slightly as izzie looked to her "I think we need to talk" izzie said as Lola looked to her and frowned "we do?" Lola asked as izzie looked to her and smiled "yes we do. I talked to you and your sisters over protection. Your fifteen and your pregnant how could you be so stupid?" Izzie asked as Lola looked to her and sighed "I was careful, it didn't happen once is I thought that I wouldn't get pregnant. I'm sorry, I messed up" Lola said as izzie sighed and looked to her as she took a hold of her hand and smiled "I'm scared and I don't know what to do" Lola said as izzie looked to her and smiled "it's going i he okay, your not alone in this and I'm going to support you every step of the way" izzie said.

Lola smiled as she looked to her mum. She knew that izzie would have questions over the father of her baby and she didn't want to break the news to tom. She knew it was sex between them but she didn't think that he would get her pregnant and she didn't know just how he would react and it scared her "I don't know what I want to do" Lola said as izzie looked to her and smiled as she brushed her hair out of her face "it's okay, I know that you are scared but we will talk through your options and you can make a decision. You have time" izzie said as Lola looked to her and smiled. She knew that she couldn't have a baby alone but Tom was now a married man and she couldn't trap him with a baby.

***

A week later, Lola got to school and stood from the car and sighed as she stood with her back against the car. She was feeling nauseous as the morning sickness was hitting her. Izzie walked over to her and hugged her "it's going to be okay, I'm your mum and I'm here. Come on" izzie said as she lead her into he school as they saw tom and Lorna walked over to them "we heard what happened? Are you okay izzie?" Lorna asked as she hugged her as Lola rolled her eyes "were fine, we all are" izzie said "I thought that you should know that Tom and I are having a baby I'm nearly three months pregnant" Lorna said as Lola looked to tom "I think I'm going to be sick" Lola said as she rushed off to find a toilet.

Later that day, Lola walked down the hall and sighed as she saw tom. He walked over to her and smiled "I'm sorry about Lorna" he said as she looked to him and smiled "don't be" she said as he looked to her and frowned "why do you say that?" He asked as she sighed and looked to him "I..Lorna isn't the only one hats pregnant" she said as Tom looked to her and paled "your saying?" "Im pregnant tom, and it's yours" Lola said as Tom looked to her and paled as she rolled her eyes "don't worry, I don't want anything from you" she spat as she walked off.

***

Lola walked into izzies classroom later that day as izzie looked to her and smiled "hey love are you okay?" Izzie asked as Lola looked to her and sighed "I want to keep the baby but I don't know if I can do it alone" she said as izzie walked over To her and hugged her "your not alone, I promise" izzie said as Lola smiling wondering how long she could keep it hidden that Tom was the father of her baby.